22 Sep 2005 21:07:49
Calderon
predator SNEAKY PETE

Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

22 Sep 2005 22:45:08
Calderon
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

and what does it worth, compared to a viking or falcon for the same price?
TY

"Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr > a écrit dans le message de news:
433300f1$0$20167$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr...
> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

26 Sep 2005 02:31:39
Gary Peiffer
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

I've seen one of the top 5 people on the RSB 9-ball ladder with one of these
(with a Z-shaft), and he plays way better than most people ever will.

"Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr > wrote in message
> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

26 Sep 2005 20:49:54
Calderon
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

and do u try it?

"Gary Peiffer" <garypeiffer@sbcglobal.net > a écrit dans le message de news:
f4JZe.99$sL3.19@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
> I've seen one of the top 5 people on the RSB 9-ball ladder with one of
> these (with a Z-shaft), and he plays way better than most people ever
> will.
>
> "Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

27 Sep 2005 00:58:28
Gary Peiffer
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

Haven't tried it yet. I was going to buy one, but got persuaded to get a
Schon instead. I might
eventually get one, or at least try a Predator shaft on my Schon.

> and do u try it?
>
> "Gary Peiffer" <garypeiffer@sbcglobal.net> a écrit dans le message de
> news: f4JZe.99$sL3.19@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
>> I've seen one of the top 5 people on the RSB 9-ball ladder with one of
>> these (with a Z-shaft), and he plays way better than most people ever
>> will.
>>
>> "Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>>> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

28 Sep 2005 04:15:13
Rick
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

It is a real cue for real children.

"Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr > wrote in message
> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

29 Sep 2005 02:14:38
Gary Peiffer
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

Whichever cue it is, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

"Rick" <harrison05@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
> It is a real cue for real children.
>

> "Calderon" <calderon@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>> Is the Sneaky Pete predator cue a real one, or a cue for children??

30 Sep 2005 07:44:43
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

Hi Gary - Sorry I feel compelled (see below)
Gary Peiffer wrote:
> Whichever cue it is, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Doowop Doowop Doowop Doowop Baaaaaah!

Bob F.

01 Oct 2005 03:43:44
Gary Peiffer
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5C5FF.A54E1F60

Wasn't there some old jazz song like this? I think the "Duke" wrote it =
(74 years ago), and Ella Fitzerald had the big hit (39 years ago). I =
think the lyrics actually went "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got =
that swing -- Doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat." Then =
the final chorus went "It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing =
-- Doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, =
doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, do-waaa."=20
This could make an important difference in your selection of cue sticks. =
You might play better with a Schon with this music in the background.

<bobficoturo@hotmail.com > wrote in message =
> Hi Gary - Sorry I feel compelled (see below)
> Gary Peiffer wrote:
>> Whichever cue it is, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that =
swing.
>=20
> Doowop Doowop Doowop Doowop Baaaaaah!
>=20
> Bob F.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5C5FF.A54E1F60

<HTML ><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1" >
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR >
<STYLE ></STYLE>
</HEAD >
<BODY >
<DIV ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Wasn't there some old jazz song like =
this?  I=20
think the "Duke" wrote it (74 years ago), and Ella Fitzerald had the big =
hit (39=20
years ago).  I think the lyrics actually went "It don't mean a =
thing if it=20
ain't got that swing -- Doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat=20
doo-wat."  Then the final chorus went "It don't mean a thing, =
if=20
it ain't got that swing --  Doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat =

doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat doo-wat, doo-wat =
doo-wat,=20
<STRONG ><EM>do-waaa</EM></STRONG>." </FONT></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This could make an important difference =
in your=20
selection of cue sticks.  You might play better with a Schon with =
this=20
music in the background.</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:bobficoturo@hotmail.com" ><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2 >bobficoturo@hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2 >> wrote in=20
message </FONT ><A=20
href=3D"news:1128091483.833430.327600@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com" ><FONT=
=20
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2 >news:1128091483.833430.327600@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com</FONT=
></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2 >...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>> =
Hi Gary - Sorry I=20
feel compelled (see below)<BR >> Gary Peiffer wrote:<BR>>> =
Whichever cue=20
it is, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.<BR >> =
<BR >> Doowop=20
Doowop Doowop Doowop Baaaaaah!<BR >> <BR>> Bob=20
F.<BR >></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5C5FF.A54E1F60--

06 Oct 2005 14:45:35
Kevin
Re: predator SNEAKY PETE

the sneaky pete predator is for real....with all the predator
technologies...the only thing it doesn't have is the high price because its
not fancy with all the inlays and such......its a kick #ss shooter.....i've
got one