26 Aug 2003 05:33:24
wolf again
toccet scares off summertime "heros"

even though his race was unimpressive last week toccet's pretenders
are running for cover. funny cide might take along rest. empire maker
and peace rules might run again where toccet dosen't! bob frankel is a
coward. trust me he won't run head to head with toccet no matter how
much money borislow bets him. stay tuned for more b.s.

27 Aug 2003 01:16:04
Fager
Re: toccet scares off summertime "heros"

wolf again <wolf@provide.net > wrote in message
> even though his race was unimpressive last week toccet's pretenders
> are running for cover. funny cide might take along rest. empire maker
> and peace rules might run again where toccet dosen't! bob frankel is a
> coward. trust me he won't run head to head with toccet no matter how
> much money borislow bets him. stay tuned for more b.s.

Toccet is a nice horse and has every opportunity to prove he belongs with
the leaders of his class. Maybe he'll go to NY this fall and tackle some of
the names. His race at Philly Park won't be scaring anyone away, though.

Fager

27 Aug 2003 00:59:31
BOB M
Re: toccet scares off summertime "heros"

I am not sure anyone is afraid of toccet he is an unknown quantity right
now. That last race was a joke. Using the word race is a farce. It
was like they put on a show. BOB

01 Sep 2003 13:09:51
theoldfart
Re: toccet scares off summertime "heros"

Wando and Soto to the Super Derby for the grade, the timing or to stay =
away from Toccet?

The time keeper at Philly gave Toccet and Ashmore track record breaking =
track variant scores for that prep at Philly.
116 and 115. Was that honest or motivated? We'll find out
Today.

PA Derby
the surface may be odd by race time.

Fastest Toccet
Most Form Dynever
Best Looking Rising Tafaseel
Also Good Looking Grand Hombre
2nd Fast Ashmore
Back Class Domestic Dispute
2nd Back Class Gimmeawink

Speed usually wins good races on a fast track at Philly.

http://www.newsfeed.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

theoldfart
Re: toccet scares off summertime "heros"

Also Good Looking Grand Hombre

Dynever, Toccet and Tafaseel could not, would not and/or were not asked =
to run.

Grand Hombre in hand - 1:49.03 by 5 1/2 lengths sloppy/fast.

Harlan's Holiday last year 1:51.03

http://www.newsfeed.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

longshotjohn7

theoldfart wrote:
> Also Good Looking Grand Hombre
>
> Dynever, Toccet and Tafaseel could not, would not and/or were not
> asked to run.
>
> Grand Hombre in hand - 1:49.03 by 5 1/2 lengths sloppy/fast.
>
> Harlan's Holiday last year 1:51.03

> News=---
> http://www.newsfeed.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> >100,000 Newsgroups
> ---=9 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via
> Encryption =-

Muddy track...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--
longshotjohn 7

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein