Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 11, Pimlico Special
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 10 - 1-3/16 miles, Pimlico Special Handicap, G1, purse $500,000, 4 years old & up. #1, 5:1 Midway Road - Al...

Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 10, Black Eyed Susan
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 10 - 1-1/8 miles, Black Eyed Susan Stakes, G2, purse $200,000, fillies, 3 years old. #1, 30:1 Pilfer - Elliot...

Why Bet Against Smarty?
Not one of the contenders has put 2 big races together. Smarty won his only "bad" race at Oak. Ran a 108 beyer third time out. The race is for the bottom end of the exacta. Have fun and don'...

Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 9
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 9 - 6 furlongs, Miss Preakness Stakes, G3, purse $100,000, fillies & mares, 3 years old. #1, 7:2 Stephan's ...

Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 8
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 8 - 1-1/16 miles, Pimlico Breeders Cup Distaff Handicap, G3, purse $150,000, fillies & mares, 3 years old and up. #1,...

What is the name of the tune I hear every time the horses are called to the gate?
Anyone know the answer????

Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 7
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 7 - 5 furlongs turf, allowance, purse $25,000 3 years old and up. #1, 10:1 Gram's Addiction - Elliot/Allard #...

Stronach is more of an idiot than we ever imagined
After work today I drove from San Francisco to Bay Meadows to deposit money in my xpress account for Saturday. Without any advance notice they have closed their booths at both BM and GGF. ...

Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th, race 6
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 6 - 6 furlongs, allowance/optional claiming, purse $30,000 fillies & mares 3 years old and up. #1, pp #6, 4:1 ...

Re: Owner/Trainer
I'm a small breeder, hoping to be able to afford to run one of my own someday. Got one running in the 6th at River Downs tomorrow by the name of ISLAND PARTY that we bred and sold two yea...

Handicap of PIM Fri May 14th, race 4
Handicapping the Pimlico card for Friday May 14th. Race 4 - 6 furlongs allowance/optional claiming, purse $32,000, fillies & mares, 3 years old & up. #1, 9:2 Love You Madl...

2 to place let it ride
Belmont r6 nurse culkin r7 ecclesiastic should be nice favs. bet to place and roll all winnings from race 6 into r7. BOB should at least double your mone

ot-just saw the Berg video
what can you say...my heart and prayers go out to his parents. It is a tough time to be a parent of kids in their prime. -- Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, a...

New Web Site
You're invited to visit my website - http://www.JosephCriscuoli.com Featuring licensed fine art reproductons, posters and note cards made from my first equine painting. Thanks. An...

Owner/Trainer
Hi I was just wondering if any othe owners or trainers lurk in this room and never post..or is this just a bunch of gambling guys trying to beat "Their system" at the races. I myself have co...

Re: Australia horse racing
www.AustraliaHorseRacing.com

Re: Let's TRY a TRI At Calder
In article <pFQnc.908$zO3.339@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> "Bob M" <Giantsrule@thenextsuperbowl.com> wrote: > > Really! I never could fathom how computers ...

What is going on?
All this bickering geez. I don't care if someone wants to tout as long as the subject is properly labeled. We all know anyone including probably that retard in massachussetts who fell off...

Let's TRY a TRI At Calder
3rd Race #5 win # 3469 to place and show. Sorry I can't accommodate some as to how my picks are chosen, but it is all about pace, and I do use two different computer p...

Re: "smarty jones" jockey lied on derby license?
In article <20040509220710.08524.00001225@mb- m02.aol.com> sampiper@aol.com (SamPiper) wrote: Hey SamPiper.... //) ...

Best/Worst simulcast feeds
First of all, some tracks don't understand that at some simulcast facilities we only get one feed even though most tracks have at least two, one showing live racing and odds and the other ...

Re: "smarty jones" jockey lied on derby license?
In article <WGwnc.55138$sK3.9696@nwrddc03.gnilink.net> "playintheponies" <equipmentrecyclers-no-spam- @yahoo.com> wrote: > > Wow, crazy thread here. >

Re: Negrodamus predicts
In article <8a125be2.0405090621.5d6fd8ca@posting.google.com> wolf@provide.net (wolf again) wrote: > > Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message news...

Thousands watch Smarty
Wow did you see al the people watching Smarty train at philly park,THOUSANDS!!. Glad to see people looking for a new hero, This war has taken its tole on all of us,Heard about the jockey lyi...

Jockey Elliott gets green light to ride 'Smarty' in Preakness
Stewart Elliott, who provided false information when applying for a license to ride in Maryland, has been cleared to ride Smarty Jones in the Preakness on Saturday at Pimlico Race Course...

Jockey Rick Wilson in critical condition after fall at Pimlico
Veteran jockey Rick Wilson, who ranks 20th among jockeys in all-time wins, suffered severe head injuries yesterday when his mount in the second race at Pimlico Race Course stumbled out of ...

Re: "smarty jones" jockey lied on derby license?
In article <20040509011619.28807.00001175@mb- m28.aol.com> sampiper@aol.com (SamPiper) wrote: > > >From: arkansasloverboy@webtv.net (Monty Barnes) > &g...

Negrodamus predicts
Hawthorne 5th Box 1 4 6

FA: Nick Zito Bobblehead #1364/10000 MINT VHTF Churchill Downs - 22 HOURS LEFT!
FA: Nick Zito Bobblehead #1364/10000 MINT VHTF Churchill Downs http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31664&item=4128846780

Off-Topic:Our President, W,came through Mich.
Couldn't believe it! overflow crowds wanted to see him. The entusisism was almost scary! Poll's in labor central Michigan has W. 1 point behind. After his appearence he is now 2 points ahead...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

2019
JanFebMarAprMayJun
2018