Race 3 Del Mar Thursday July 31: River Adventure
I just had my biggest win payout ever in Race 3 today at Del Mar. River Adventure with Omar Berrio paid $115.40 in our Canadian pool. I had $20 win on him. I realized I had a chance when he ...

I'm looking for historical data on Triple Crown horses - help
Dear Horse-racing Experts, I'm looking for data on every horse that has competed in the past 125 years of the 3 Triple Crown races. In particular, I already have Jockey, Owner, P...

C/O at Del Mar of $137,284. for Thur.
C/O at Del Mar of $137,284. for Thur. from Wed. P.Val won last 2 races. http://www.15min-trifecta.com

Don't miss another weekend!!
Check out the great winning weekend we had!! http://online-horsemen.com just click on "last weeks results". Don't wait.....JOIN TODAY !!

more than 90 top foals
Foal Auction Deurne (Holland), August 15th 2003, more info on the auction at: http://www.horsecommerce.com/deurne To view the selected foals, please go to: http://www.horsecommerce.com/...

Bc futures round1.....mine
http://www.ntra.com/news.asp?type=features&id=9058 classic 8 Harlan's Holiday $ 37.30 to 1 distaff 9 Hennie's Song $ 68.40 to 1 ...

tough contest race at DM today free pps (who do you like)
http://dmtc.com/racinginfo/pp/pdf/030731/index.pdf i like 5-6-7 but wont bet it

Looking for "Bet Two Across"
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a 1996 colt called "Bet Two Across"? He is by Festive out of Nearcross. I am the proud owner of his full sister and am interested to hear about him. ...

I saw C Biscuit ...... so much left out.....so many tear jerkers left in
1. No feeling of space and time.....didnt know when things happened .. no mention of the WEIGHT HE CARRIED .. NO MENTIONS of how many races he ran....sometimes twice a week ....few dates...f...

turf shipper warning
Trying to improve on the lawn and have found an interesting item: Gulfstream lines do not translate back to the New York tracks. Using them makes them look better than they are since the tra...

A little humor....
to brighten the day. Found this joke and the author is credited on the bottom anyone know any of the jokes with names of horses involved in a race I heard a few a long time ago hope this is...

PR: Seabiscuit soundtrack
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE SOUNDTRACK TO ONE OF THE SUMMER'S MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS, SEABISCUIT, TO BE RELEASED ON DECCA/ UMG SOUNDTRACKS JULY 22, 2003

Re:baby races
I agree with you. I like to concentrate on second-time starters, and especially those with any of the following angles ahowing in their first start: 1. Beaten favorite.

Re: GREATEST HORSE RACING SYSTEM
"www.DrHuang.com" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > www.racePredictor.com > > >

My Five Days at Saratoga
Started out Wednesday morning, opening day, and returned home Sunday night. Had a group of friends that met in the paddock that numbered 10-15 each day. I hope to return a couple more times ...

Coast Line in 4th at Saratoga 7/30
Best Bet of the Day: www.bigsamsracing.com

Great special on Biscuit .. monday nite ...PBS
Tons of original footage ... excellent stuff.......well done..... and the best was... the COLOR VERSION of the Santa Anita Handicap ..( which biscuit won ) I dont know if it was colo...

baby races
expereince is the teacher. How often do you see a "golden bred" two year old get bet down to nothingness and it loses to an more expereinced nag with some front running ability? Happens enou...

Sea bisquit box office
Seabiscuit” tops weekend box office in average per theater "Seabiscuit" finished fifth at the weekend box office with $21.5-million, although the epic based on Laura Hillenbrand’s...

Kona Gold retired
Kona Gold retired following fifth-place finish in Bing Crosby Kona Gold, the nine-year-old champion sprinter of 2000, has been retired following his fifth-place finish in the Bing Cro...

Five/five becomes six/six
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0127_01C35554.1699D520 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

4th SAR Monday
Stone Canyon, for all you niggas that like the name spelled out. Bailey off, so you gets a decent price. Nomen@hushmail.com

8 yr old ? Redatorre at Dmr .. 6/5 ran dead last !! Come on folks
never ever bet an 8 yr old.........PET AN 8 YR OLD ...not bet ...unreal

Questions about Horse Racing (I'm a newbie)
Dear Horse Racing experts, I am checking out derby charts, and am confused on the abbreviations. What do "PP", "STR.", "ST", "1/4", "1/2", "3/4", "MILE", and "Eq." stand for and ...

Did U See -- BUISCUT ?? ( senu spoiler ) but scroll down
Scroll down please Hear it is sanitized so as not to offend the folks !! unreal ..also hear that not one mention of the HIGH WEIGHT he was carrying .. race afte...

California Fair Questions
Has the Northern California fair circuit ever gone through an entire card without a post time scratch? Although Baze dominates the meet how much money do you lose each year be...

Last thought
Last thought before I sign off for a week. Taking a vacation for a week going nowhere particular but don't want to handicap for a week. I work hard at it. Considering The fact that I don'...

Saratoga winners on Saturday
Check out how we did: http://online-horsemen.com and click on "last weeks results".

fager and scratch1..thanx BC Futures pool1
put a little on these today---it is early I know.....and the polls are open til tomorrow classic..harlan's holiday@ 40-1..I think this horse is improving distaff...Hennie's ...

re: Dudes, ferdinand is dead.
FOOD FIGHT!!!! -- longshotjohn 7 http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but beca...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5