17 Jun 2006 06:31:16
g Wayne
for G-man

You know, your right. This game IS all about having fun. And I can't
remember when I've had so much fun reading about this game of racing.
--

-- g Wayne --

17 Jun 2006 10:28:11
G-Man
Re: for G-man

"g Wayne" <gw@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> You know, your right. This game IS all about having fun. And I can't
> remember when I've had so much fun reading about this game of racing.
> --
>
> -- g Wayne --

LOL. Now which thread(s) would you be referring to g Wayne?

Cheers,
G-Man

17 Jun 2006 16:53:31
g Wayne
Re: for G-man

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:28:11 UTC, "G-Man" <originalgman@btclick.com >
wrote:

> "g Wayne" <gw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > You know, your right. This game IS all about having fun. And I can't
> > remember when I've had so much fun reading about this game of racing.
> > --
> >
> > -- g Wayne --
> >

> LOL. Now which thread(s) would you be referring to g Wayne?
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

Really now, you know as well as I do, each person would would have
their own interpretation no matter how explicit my answer.

LMAO having fun with this game of racing.

--

-- g Wayne --