14 Nov 2006 15:00:56
wolfagain
Wolfagin Pings Danzig Yet One More Time; The Most Girly of All Actresses Priscella Lane! Wolf just Cries almost ever time I See Her!

Deanna Durbin! Close! And that little girl who was with her Uncle
"Bill" Fields? That movie where Fields looses his bottle and LEAVES to
plane to recoup his lost "treasure" A CLASSIC! Wolf's favorite Field's
moment? When Bill nailed the little kid with a cap gun in the bank! "Is
that thing loaded?" "No! But I think you are!" How unkind to a fellow
crime fighter!

19 Nov 2006 19:28:59
Danzig
Re: Wolfagin Pings Danzig Yet One More Time; The Most Girly of All

wolfagain wrote:
> Deanna Durbin! Close! And that little girl who was with her Uncle
> "Bill" Fields? That movie where Fields looses his bottle and LEAVES to
> plane to recoup his lost "treasure" A CLASSIC! Wolf's favorite Field's
> moment? When Bill nailed the little kid with a cap gun in the bank! "Is
> that thing loaded?" "No! But I think you are!" How unkind to a fellow
> crime fighter!

I love Alice Faye. Met her in San Francisco back stage. Favorite is
Hello Frisco Hello.

Like William Claude Dunkenfield in If I Had A Million when he runs "road
hogs" off the road.