24 Nov 2004 15:30:49
Why no FG races in California?

Checking the simulcasts for CA this weekend I do not see FG listed. I
have bet in the past but maybe they do not carry it until later in the
season.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

24 Nov 2004 13:31:47
wolf again
Re: Why no FG races in California?

barlow@amenia.com wrote in message news:<JO1pd.25929$6q2.9613@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com >...
> Checking the simulcasts for CA this weekend I do not see FG listed. I
> have bet in the past but maybe they do not carry it until later in the
> season.

Fairgrounds now is owned by Churchill Downs Investments. The Big
guys don't get along too well. Magna on one side and C.D. on the other
side! Like petulent kids daring each other to say "uncle" and to hell
with the player! C.D. probably doesn't give it's patrons the simulcast
signal for magna tracks as revengee for what magna started last year.
I blame F.Stronich, a VILE creature of undiscearnable breeding who
emits a most FOUL and UNPLEASENT oder!!!

26 Nov 2004 02:01:19
Bob Fritz
Re: Why no FG races in California?

So tracks in Cali don't get the Derby, either?

Bob

> Fairgrounds now is owned by Churchill Downs Investments. The Big
> guys don't get along too well. Magna on one side and C.D. on the other
> side! Like petulent kids daring each other to say "uncle" and to hell
> with the player! C.D. probably doesn't give it's patrons the simulcast
> signal for magna tracks as revengee for what magna started last year.
> I blame F.Stronich, a VILE creature of undiscearnable breeding who
> emits a most FOUL and UNPLEASENT oder!!!

26 Nov 2004 02:46:18

Bob Fritz wrote:
> So tracks in Cali don't get the Derby, either?
>
> Bob
>
>> Fairgrounds now is owned by Churchill Downs Investments. The Big
>>guys don't get along too well. Magna on one side and C.D. on the other
>>side! Like petulent kids daring each other to say "uncle" and to hell
>>with the player! C.D. probably doesn't give it's patrons the simulcast
>>signal for magna tracks as revengee for what magna started last year.
>>I blame F.Stronich, a VILE creature of undiscearnable breeding who
>>emits a most FOUL and UNPLEASENT oder!!!

All California tracks get the Triple Crown and BC races.
All CA tracks are currently getting FG. I made the mistake of going
to the GGF website assuming that they would post the correct information.
Keep in mind that we are talking about a track that usually fails to
post opening times on their phone until 9 a.m. or later.
Tonight at 6:45 they still have the opening and schedule for today.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

26 Nov 2004 08:00:42
dlg

wolf again wrote:

> barlow@amenia.com wrote in message news:<JO1pd.25929$6q2.9613@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...
>
>>Checking the simulcasts for CA this weekend I do not see FG listed. I
>>have bet in the past but maybe they do not carry it until later in the
>>season.
Watched three FG races yesterday at No. Cal Simo. J