23 Nov 2006 01:28:01
wolfagain
Tiz Wonderful Going Today at CD; Non Betting Race Unless You want 1 to 5!

This one is the Real thing! My early Derby fav. TIZ WONDERFUL by
Tiznow. Trained by Scott Blasi a protege of Todd Pletcher. I've been
betting 1st timers by Tiznow since this summer at Ellis Park. Tiznows
can RUN!! Enjoy the race.

23 Nov 2006 07:52:31
wolfagain
Re: Tiz Wonderful Going Today at CD; Non Betting Race Unless You want 1 to 5!

wolfagain wrote:
> This one is the Real thing! My early Derby fav. TIZ WONDERFUL by
> Tiznow. Trained by Scott Blasi a protege of Todd Pletcher. I've been
> betting 1st timers by Tiznow since this summer at Ellis Park. Tiznows
> can RUN!! Enjoy the race.
Correction: Tiz Wonderful runs Saturday at CD

25 Nov 2006 14:50:14
Jimbo

"wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net > wrote in message
> This one is the Real thing! My early Derby fav. TIZ WONDERFUL by
> Tiznow. Trained by Scott Blasi a protege of Todd Pletcher. I've been
> betting 1st timers by Tiznow since this summer at Ellis Park. Tiznows
> can RUN!! Enjoy the race.

LOL........the kiss of death

25 Nov 2006 18:46:30
gumby

Jimbo wrote:
> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
> > This one is the Real thing! My early Derby fav. TIZ WONDERFUL by
> > Tiznow. Trained by Scott Blasi a protege of Todd Pletcher. I've been
> > betting 1st timers by Tiznow since this summer at Ellis Park. Tiznows
> > can RUN!! Enjoy the race.
> >

> LOL........the kiss of death
Not a bad peck on the cheek, though.
Nice.

25 Nov 2006 22:14:06
Dog

gumby wrote:
> Jimbo wrote:
>> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
>>> This one is the Real thing! My early Derby fav. TIZ WONDERFUL by
>>> Tiznow. Trained by Scott Blasi a protege of Todd Pletcher. I've been
>>> betting 1st timers by Tiznow since this summer at Ellis Park. Tiznows
>>> can RUN!! Enjoy the race.
>>>
>> LOL........the kiss of death
> Not a bad peck on the cheek, though.
> Nice.

BFD........... 3.00 win payoff? Brings the child molesters ROI up to -500%