25 Aug 2003 00:11:36
Sk8gsn
Tie in 10th at Saratoga?

Was there really a tie for show in the 10th race at Saratoga today? They're
paying off on the trifecta if you had 10-3-2 OR 10-3-6. (I didn't know a tie
was possible... Am I reading the results right?)

Susan

25 Aug 2003 00:48:39
SamPiper
Re: Tie in 10th at Saratoga?

>From: sk8gsn@aol.com (Sk8gsn)

>Was there really a tie for show in the 10th race at Saratoga today? They're
>paying off on the trifecta if you had 10-3-2 OR 10-3-6. (I didn't know a tie
>was possible... Am I reading the results right?)

Not a "tie" the term is Dead Heat, meaning the horses couldnt be seperated at
the line. Not common but not altogether uncommon either.

... .- --