25 Aug 2003 19:49:03
Maby
Santa Anita Seating Question?

I have a choice of tickets for the Breeders Cup:
The Club House Apron or Reserved Grandstand Sec.L-Q? Which should I opt
for?

25 Aug 2003 20:41:04
SamPiper
Re: Santa Anita Seating Question?

>From: "Maby" maby2@hotmail.com

>I have a choice of tickets for the Breeders Cup:
> The Club House Apron or Reserved Grandstand Sec.L-Q? Which should I opt
>for?

Depends on what kind of a fan you are. Im a railbird by nature and prefer
General Admission to anything else.

Of the two, I'd probably take Club Apron although, my personal favourite place
to be at Santa Anita is Clocker's Corner.

... .- --

25 Aug 2003 21:42:11
F.H.

Maby wrote:

> I have a choice of tickets for the Breeders Cup:
> The Club House Apron or Reserved Grandstand Sec.L-Q? Which should I opt
> for?

http://www.horse-races.net/graphics/bc03/seatingchart.gif

26 Aug 2003 18:55:41
Tim Yatcak

"Maby" <maby2@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> I have a choice of tickets for the Breeders Cup:
> The Club House Apron or Reserved Grandstand Sec.L-Q? Which should I
opt
> for?
MAKE SURE YOU GET A SEAT! In '86 I wasn't able to see ONE race other than on
the tube, in 93 had a seat and it was great. Fellow in front of us actually
had Arcagnes!! Was he a happy fellow.

TIm Yatcak