30 May 2004 14:21:12
Ed Salwin
SP Vs. Str in Equibase Charts

Thanks to everyone who let me know that SP = starting position in
Equibase charts.

My next question is: How does SP differ from Str in the charts?

I assume they both indicate the horses' positions at the start.
However, they must be different somehow since their values do not
always correspond to one another.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about what Str means.

Thanks again to everyone!

Ed Salwin
esalwin@lycos.com

31 May 2004 01:57:54
Joe Dolan
Re: SP Vs. Str in Equibase Charts

esalwin@lycos.com (Ed Salwin) wrote in

> Thanks to everyone who let me know that SP = starting
> position in Equibase charts.
>
> My next question is: How does SP differ from Str in the
> charts?
>
> I assume they both indicate the horses' positions at the
> start. However, they must be different somehow since their
> values do not always correspond to one another.
>
> Of course, I could be completely wrong about what Str
> means.
>
> Thanks again to everyone!
>
> Ed Salwin
> esalwin@lycos.com