29 Aug 2003 16:07:48
BOB M
Perspective and goodbye for now...

Ok first I want to state that everyone has been a little critical with
owners and trainers how the just want to get the horses to win G1's skip
competition and run to breeding. Secretariat only raced from July 72 to
oct 73 that is only about 16 months. Which is typical these days. In
that short racing career he became immortal. Skip away raced like 4 yrs
to become the highest earner but most big horses do a meteoric rise and
then jump to the shed has been happening for longer than most of us have
been fans. So I hope that give perspective to what Frankel does (who
can blame him). And about the goodbye for now... I am finally moving
like I said and it may take a-while before I come back online. A real
fixer- upper you might say. I have floors to fix a yard that resembles
a jungle and the kitchen was last remodeled in the 70's I think. So
eventually when everything is unpacked and life gets back to normal I
will hook up online again. The best part is I am going to be close to
an otb that has video feed. The one I go to now only has audio feed so
that is a huge step in the right direction for me lol.. Well good luck
guys and say hi to G-man for me when he comes back. BOB

29 Aug 2003 21:39:40
`F.H
Re: Perspective and goodbye for now...

BOB M wrote:

> Ok first I want to state that everyone has been a little critical with
> owners and trainers how the just want to get the horses to win G1's skip
> competition and run to breeding. Secretariat only raced from July 72 to
> oct 73 that is only about 16 months. Which is typical these days. In
> that short racing career he became immortal. Skip away raced like 4 yrs
> to become the highest earner but most big horses do a meteoric rise and
> then jump to the shed has been happening for longer than most of us have
> been fans. So I hope that give perspective to what Frankel does (who
> can blame him). And about the goodbye for now... I am finally moving
> like I said and it may take a-while before I come back online. A real
> fixer- upper you might say. I have floors to fix a yard that resembles
> a jungle and the kitchen was last remodeled in the 70's I think. So
> eventually when everything is unpacked and life gets back to normal I
> will hook up online again. The best part is I am going to be close to
> an otb that has video feed. The one I go to now only has audio feed so
> that is a huge step in the right direction for me lol.. Well good luck
> guys and say hi to G-man for me when he comes back. BOB

Take care Bob, look forward to your return.

Frank

01 Sep 2003 03:15:54
Pops
Re: Perspective and goodbye for now...

> that is a huge step in the right direction for me lol.. Well good luck
> guys and say hi to G-man for me when he comes back. BOB

I don't comment much but I do read and appreciate your "stuff'

ya'll come back..ya heah

Pops

01 Sep 2003 03:20:08
Pops
Re: Perspective and goodbye for now...

> Take care Bob, look forward to your return.
>
> Frank

did you hear from our man. said he was going to e-mail you.

Burt's got a restaurant in Mesquite, NV

doing well

the guy got a kick out of your question!

Pops

01 Sep 2003 04:27:03

Pops wrote:

> > Take care Bob, look forward to your return.
> >
> > Frank
>
> did you hear from our man. said he was going to e-mail you.
>
> Burt's got a restaurant in Mesquite, NV
>
> doing well
>
> the guy got a kick out of your question!
>
> Pops

Great. Thanks much. No word yet.

Frank

05 Sep 2003 14:56:09
G-Man

"BOB M" <BOB30M@webtv.net > wrote in message
>Well good luck
> guys and say hi to G-man for me when he comes back.

Hi Bob,
Take care mate.

Cheers,
G-Man