24 Nov 2004 15:12:53
wolf again
Little Broke has Grown Up.

Now what I'm to DO! Confused AGAIN! And the teeny bopper nudist camp
is closed because of the weather. What can the Wolf do?!!!

25 Nov 2004 01:19:07
F.H.
Re: Little Broke has Grown Up.

wolf again wrote:
> Now what I'm to DO! Confused AGAIN! And the teeny bopper nudist camp
> is closed because of the weather. What can the Wolf do?!!!

Confucius say: "man who sleep with sex problem on mind wake up with
solution on hand." Try a nap. ;)

25 Nov 2004 03:43:24
wolf again
Re: Little Broke has Grown Up.

"F.H." <connectu2@verizon.net > wrote in message news:<fqapd.8164$5v1.5671@trnddc06>...
> wolf again wrote:
> > Now what I'm to DO! Confused AGAIN! And the teeny bopper nudist camp
> > is closed because of the weather. What can the Wolf do?!!!
>
> Confucius say: "man who sleep with sex problem on mind wake up with
> solution on hand." Try a nap. ;)

Thank you! I didn't know Confucius was a comedian! Not bad.