30 May 2004 15:00:56
wolf again
Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

Google is not a friend of the Wolf! Wolf is not a friend of google.
Most of my trouble comes from exposing google as the porns BEST
friend-True! It's where they get the $$$! Help me get back real time
posting. My last post was one of my best! Posted google's rules in
short said they have exclusive rights to choose what to post and what
not to post. Help! as a side light I have been posting negative posts
relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal presidential
wanna-be. Everybody Discriminates!! horse player's best friend,
Wolfagain.

30 May 2004 23:53:21
F.H.
Re: Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

wolf again wrote:

> Help! as a side light I have been posting negative posts
> relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal presidential
> wanna-be.

Laugh and the world laughs with you, whine, and.......................

31 May 2004 00:16:22
Kingo Gondo
Re: Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

Wolfy--

Why don't you take some of your vast winnings from the track and sign up
with a decent news provider, for Christ's fucking sake? Giganews, Easynews,
whatever. Google doesn't owe you shit for explanations, because you don't
pay them shit. So, be a good American, instead of a whining, freeloading
sack of trailer trash crap, and pay for some quality, OK?

31 May 2004 01:54:05
Joe Dolan
Re: Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

wolf@provide.net (wolf again) wrote in

> Google is not a friend of the Wolf! Wolf is not a friend of
> google. Most of my trouble comes from exposing google as
> the porns BEST friend-True! It's where they get the $$$!
> Help me get back real time posting. My last post was one of
> my best! Posted google's rules in short said they have
> exclusive rights to choose what to post and what not to
> post. Help! as a side light I have been posting negative
> posts relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal
> presidential wanna-be. Everybody Discriminates!! horse
> player's best friend, Wolfagain.

Why use google?
Teranews has a one time charge of $3.95. If you get the free
Xnews newsreader, you can no archive your posts, where they
won't be recorded at google.

31 May 2004 02:24:05
Kingo Gondo

"Joe Dolan" <joedolan1@netzero.com > wrote in message
> wolf@provide.net (wolf again) wrote in
>
> > Google is not a friend of the Wolf! Wolf is not a friend of
> > google. Most of my trouble comes from exposing google as
> > the porns BEST friend-True! It's where they get the $$$!
> > Help me get back real time posting. My last post was one of
> > my best! Posted google's rules in short said they have
> > exclusive rights to choose what to post and what not to
> > post. Help! as a side light I have been posting negative
> > posts relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal
> > presidential wanna-be. Everybody Discriminates!! horse
> > player's best friend, Wolfagain.
> >

> Why use google?
> Teranews has a one time charge of $3.95. If you get the free
> Xnews newsreader, you can no archive your posts, where they
> won't be recorded at google.

Or, you can go here (http://news.individual.net/)for free.

Xnews is fine; Outlook Express works fine for text groups like this. You
can't add an x no archieve header, but if it's important to you you can
always add it to the first line of text--works just as well.

31 May 2004 03:24:11
lostinspace
Re: Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

> > Google is not a friend of the Wolf! Wolf is not a friend of
> > google. Most of my trouble comes from exposing google as
> > the porns BEST friend-True! It's where they get the $$$!
> > Help me get back real time posting. My last post was one of
> > my best! Posted google's rules in short said they have
> > exclusive rights to choose what to post and what not to
> > post. Help! as a side light I have been posting negative
> > posts relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal
> > presidential wanna-be. Everybody Discriminates!! horse
> > player's best friend, Wolfagain.
> >

> Why use google?
> Teranews has a one time charge of $3.95. If you get the free
> Xnews newsreader, you can no archive your posts, where they
> won't be recorded at google.

Teranews NOT needed to No-archive your posts.
You may do the same as I've been doing for nearly three years in the
Distribution line.

No archive however is not wolfies desire. He'd rather remain paranoid that
google has created a large conspiracy, solely with the intent of stifling
his nonsense.

31 May 2004 06:14:31
wolf again

"Kingo Gondo" <kingo_nospam_gondo@zor.org > wrote in message news:<9Hwuc.16480108$Id.2733392@news.easynews.com>...
> "Joe Dolan" <joedolan1@netzero.com> wrote in message
> > wolf@provide.net (wolf again) wrote in
> >
> > > Google is not a friend of the Wolf! Wolf is not a friend of
> > > google. Most of my trouble comes from exposing google as
> > > the porns BEST friend-True! It's where they get the $$$!
> > > Help me get back real time posting. My last post was one of
> > > my best! Posted google's rules in short said they have
> > > exclusive rights to choose what to post and what not to
> > > post. Help! as a side light I have been posting negative
> > > posts relative to "the New Soldier" aka j.kerry liberal
> > > presidential wanna-be. Everybody Discriminates!! horse
> > > player's best friend, Wolfagain.
> > >

> > Why use google?
> > Teranews has a one time charge of $3.95. If you get the free
> > Xnews newsreader, you can no archive your posts, where they
> > won't be recorded at google.
>
> Or, you can go here (http://news.individual.net/)for free.
>
> Xnews is fine; Outlook Express works fine for text groups like this. You
> can't add an x no archieve header, but if it's important to you you can
> always add it to the first line of text--works just as well.

Went into files and deleated some questionable text documents. back
to the present.

31 May 2004 13:32:55
Murph
Re: Google has some way got me locked into may 27 posts-need help

Wolfie, Wolfie, Wolfie ....

You should forget about using google for anything
before you get an ulcer or something. Their services
are readily available at other sites. For example the
Excite search engine returns very similar results and
catalogs photos better IMO. Deja News offers web
based newsgroup posting for a fee.

You don't seem to understand that google has no
control over the newsgroups or what is posted there.
They can only enforce those rules on those who USE
google to post messages into the newsgroups. The
groups have been here much longer than google. They
have an established system and rules for administering
all of the groups. This system pre-dates the internet
as we know it today, the rules haven't changed much
over the years. There are newsgroups that can
explain the whole thing better than I and answer posted
questions too.

I recommend that you switch entirely to text based
e-mail accounts and STOP posting anything on a
web based mail system. The only software needed
is outlook express (or any windows type mail software)
and there are multiple options for connections to mail
servers.

If your ISP does not offer POP3 e-mail and access to
a news server then you are being underserved. Most
good ISP's have both, but many also limit the access
to newsgroups for various reasons. That's why it's
good to have a backup news server or two.

Any mail reader software can send and receive e-mail
from your current web based e-mail address most likely.
If not, get another mail service. I have used an
www.excite.com e-mail address as a backup and junk
mail box for the past 5 or 6 years. I maintain 4 e-mail
addresses at 3 different providers, all mail can be picked
up and delivered by Outlook Express as I desire.

For newsgroups, I use a www.terranews.com account
for a backup news server. There are many news server
providers for around 10 bucks a year that allow access
to the full listing of newsgroups. I think there are more
than 60,000 groups currently. I got in on terranews
when signup was still free. If you can do it for a one
time charge with a KB limit that is still a great deal.

To sum, doing this will get google out of your e-mail
once and for all. You can read and post into any
newsgroup without restriction, whatever you desire,
until the "real cops" come to take you away : > I'll
help you in setting up! Just email me by replying to
sender for this message, or try murph125@excite.com
or same name @sbcglobal.net (I don't munge in the
horse groups.)

All I would ask of you is to please, STOP USING GOOGLE!

Sincerely,
Murph

Remember: "Friends don't let friends GOOGLE!"

P.S. Thanks Joe Dolan
"Joe Dolan" <joedolan1@netzero.com > wrote i message