29 Jan 2004 08:08:49
G-Man
Gary Stevens

From April, Gary will ride as first jockey for one of the world's best
trainers, Andre Fabre.

Cheers,
G-Man

30 Jan 2004 23:35:03
Ren
Re: Gary Stevens

"G-Man" <OriginalGMan@btclick.com > wrote in message
news:bvaf2g$l0f$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> From April, Gary will ride as first jockey for one of the world's best
> trainers, Andre Fabre.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

I bet he's getting paid a nice hefty sum for that.

Ren

31 Jan 2004 02:00:33
G-Man
Re: Gary Stevens

"Ren" <cyborgo@frontiernet.net > wrote in message

> "G-Man" <OriginalGMan@btclick.com> wrote in message
> > From April, Gary will ride as first jockey for one of the world's best
> > trainers, Andre Fabre.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > G-Man
> >

> I bet he's getting paid a nice hefty sum for that.

Hiya Ren,
Good to see you back on here. Yes he'll not be paid peanuts. I think he will
be the right jock for Fabre, at least I hope so.

Cheers,
G-Man

31 Jan 2004 02:31:37

> "Ren" <cyborgo@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "G-Man" <OriginalGMan@btclick.com> wrote in message
> > > From April, Gary will ride as first jockey for one of the world's best
> > > trainers, Andre Fabre.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > G-Man
> > >

> > I bet he's getting paid a nice hefty sum for that.
> >
> Hiya Ren,
> Good to see you back on here. Yes he'll not be paid peanuts. I think he
will
> be the right jock for Fabre, at least I hope so.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

Been lurking and learning:)

I wonder how he will adapt to the "crawls" they have in France, i have no
doubt he will soon adapt to the pace and he has a very knowledgable stable
behind him with some great ammunition no doubt.

Hope he lasts longer there than he did in Britain, wonder if he can give Mr
Ricou a few tips lol

Ren

31 Jan 2004 09:15:27

> > Hiya Ren,
> > Good to see you back on here. Yes he'll not be paid peanuts. I think he
> will
> > be the right jock for Fabre, at least I hope so.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > G-Man
> >

> Been lurking

Fair enough.

and learning:)

I doubt that very much.

> I wonder how he will adapt to the "crawls" they have in France, i have no
> doubt he will soon adapt to the pace and he has a very knowledgable stable
> behind him with some great ammunition no doubt.

He won't have any problems and could easily ride some of those jocks to
sleep.

> Hope he lasts longer there than he did in Britain,

He should do as long as there is no recurrence of his knee injury.

>wonder if he can give Mr Ricou a few tips lol

He's not alright, Jacques.

Cheers,
G-Man

31 Jan 2004 11:10:13

> "Ren" <cyborgo@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> > > >
> > > Hiya Ren,
> > > Good to see you back on here. Yes he'll not be paid peanuts. I think
he
> > will
> > > be the right jock for Fabre, at least I hope so.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > G-Man
> > >

> > Been lurking
>
> Fair enough.
>

> and learning:)
>
> I doubt that very much.

Oh i am, believe me i am:)

> > I wonder how he will adapt to the "crawls" they have in France, i have
no
> > doubt he will soon adapt to the pace and he has a very knowledgable
stable
> > behind him with some great ammunition no doubt.
>
> He won't have any problems and could easily ride some of those jocks to
> sleep.

He will certainly come close to top French jock (not close he will take that
title blindfold)

> > Hope he lasts longer there than he did in Britain,
>
> He should do as long as there is no recurrence of his knee injury.

I really wonder if it was injury (it wasn't) or home sickness. It would be a
real shame for europe if he didn't see out his stay there because he truely
is a great jockey.

> >wonder if he can give Mr Ricou a few tips lol
>
> He's not alright, Jacques.

I have a saying - Jacques is kacks, lol

Ren