28 May 2004 09:47:11
Ray Gordon
Dutching The Belmont

Figure a $2.00 win ticket on Smarty has a collector's value of about $10-20
minimum.

That's 4-1 to 9-1.


--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum




29 May 2004 05:47:11
Bob M
Re: Dutching The Belmont

I don't know why people buy stuff like that really. I keep my own
keepsakes. Doesn't make sense to buy that but I am sure people would. Then
you have to wait for it to get valuable...the longer you wait the more
valuable. Also I don't think he is going to win. I certainly don't think
it is a lock the way some people act...BOB
"Ray Gordon" <ray@cybersheet.com > wrote in message
news:zUDtc.30478$yc4.9879@nwrdny02.gnilink.net...
> Figure a $2.00 win ticket on Smarty has a collector's value of about
$10-20
> minimum.
>
> That's 4-1 to 9-1.
>
>
> --
> Everything you need to know about women. FREE!
>
> http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
> The Seduction Library
>
> http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
> Why Hotties Choose Losers
>
> http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
> The Seduction Library Forum
>
>




29 May 2004 15:34:11
Re: Dutching The Belmont


When Secretariat ran there was only on site wagering. Next week there
will many more tickets and they won't have the distinguishing marks they
had back then.



30 May 2004 02:18:42
Ray Gordon
Re: Dutching The Belmont

> When Secretariat ran there was only on site wagering. Next week there
> will many more tickets and they won't have the distinguishing marks they
> had back then.

Actually NYRA is putting a marker on its tickets that day.





31 May 2004 08:19:06
Bob M
Re: Dutching The Belmont

Oh yea I am sure the tracks would love uncashed tickets...BOB
"Ray Gordon" <ray@cybersheet.com > wrote in message
news:6wbuc.3465$bD4.3242@nwrdny02.gnilink.net...
> > When Secretariat ran there was only on site wagering. Next week there
> > will many more tickets and they won't have the distinguishing marks they
> > had back then.
>
> Actually NYRA is putting a marker on its tickets that day.
>
>
>




31 May 2004 15:56:31
Re: Dutching The Belmont



Bob M wrote:

> Oh yea I am sure the tracks would love uncashed tickets...

In most states uncashed tickets revert to the state.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete one c from paccbell