27 Sep 2004 13:03:28
Racing Stable
Do You Want a Race Horse?

Affordable ownership shares available in our claiming partnership.
Live any where in the world. No monthly or quarterly bills.
Low one-time purchase ...just like placing a bet
You heart will pound as you root your horse home to the finish line!
See http://www.ownracehorses.com

27 Sep 2004 22:16:57
Danzig
Re: Do You Want a Race Horse?

Racing Stable wrote:

> Affordable ownership shares available in our claiming partnership.
> Live any where in the world. No monthly or quarterly bills.
> Low one-time purchase ...just like placing a bet
> You heart will pound as you root your horse home to the finish line!
> See http://www.ownracehorses.com

Let's see when the BloodHorse tells us that over 85% of all owner's LOSE
money....Not a very good gamble unless you are a fat cat.