29 Jun 2006 10:09:37
Dialogue about Jesus Christ

Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
for example:

- Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
?
- What are the reasons of our Faith?
- And what about people who do not have Faith?
- Why death?
- Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
- What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?

Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue

E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it

To all the readers a loving greeting
Lorenzo Crescini

29 Jun 2006 17:29:40
spOOkie
Re: Dialogue about Jesus Christ

booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it wrote:
> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
> for example:
>
> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
> ?
> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
> - Why death?
> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>

> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>
> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>
> To all the readers a loving greeting
> Lorenzo Crescini

Is that you fundoc?

29 Jun 2006 18:01:34
ron

spOOkie wrote:
> booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it wrote:
> > Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
> > all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
> > win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
> > prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
> > of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
> > Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
> > for example:
> >
> > - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
> > ?
> > - What are the reasons of our Faith?
> > - And what about people who do not have Faith?
> > - Why death?
> > - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
> > - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
> >

> > Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
> >
> > E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
> >
> > To all the readers a loving greeting
> > Lorenzo Crescini
> >
> Is that you fundoc?

let me tell you something fundoc & me will f--k you up!
your time is coming to the end!
you have Hacked Headers & Sig to this newsgroup & other nag's
sp00kie I hate YOU....and I'll hunt you down!

ron verraneault google me.

30 Jun 2006 13:32:32
elmer fudd

"ron" <ronwins@gmail.com > wrote in message

> spOOkie wrote:
>> booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it wrote:
>> > Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
>> > all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
>> > win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
>> > prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
>> > of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
>> > Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
>> > for example:
>> >
>> > - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
>> > ?
>> > - What are the reasons of our Faith?
>> > - And what about people who do not have Faith?
>> > - Why death?
>> > - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
>> > - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>> >

>> > Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>> >
>> > E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>> >
>> > To all the readers a loving greeting
>> > Lorenzo Crescini
>> >
>> Is that you fundoc?
>
> let me tell you something fundoc & me will f--k you up!
> your time is coming to the end!
> you have Hacked Headers & Sig to this newsgroup & other nag's
> sp00kie I hate YOU....and I'll hunt you down!

I'll hunt you down too you wascally wabbit!

> ron verraneault google me.

30 Jun 2006 14:25:05

ron wrote:
> spOOkie wrote:
>> booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it wrote:
>>> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
>>> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
>>> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
>>> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
>>> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
>>> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
>>> for example:
>>>
>>> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
>>> ?
>>> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
>>> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
>>> - Why death?
>>> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
>>> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>>>

>>> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>>>
>>> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>>>
>>> To all the readers a loving greeting
>>> Lorenzo Crescini
>>>
>> Is that you fundoc?
>
> let me tell you something fundoc & me will f--k you up!
> your time is coming to the end!
> you have Hacked Headers & Sig to this newsgroup & other nag's
> sp00kie I hate YOU....and I'll hunt you down!
>
> ron verraneault google me.

and I'll huff and I'll puff......................

30 Jun 2006 14:57:17

ron wrote:
> spOOkie wrote:
>> booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it wrote:
>>> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
>>> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
>>> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
>>> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
>>> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
>>> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
>>> for example:
>>>
>>> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
>>> ?
>>> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
>>> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
>>> - Why death?
>>> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
>>> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>>>

>>> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>>>
>>> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>>>
>>> To all the readers a loving greeting
>>> Lorenzo Crescini
>>>
>> Is that you fundoc?
>
> let me tell you something fundoc & me will f--k you up!
> your time is coming to the end!
> you have Hacked Headers & Sig to this newsgroup & other nag's
> sp00kie I hate YOU....and I'll hunt you down!

not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

> ron verraneault google me.

01 Jul 2006 01:13:48
spOOkie
Re: Dialogue about Jesus Christ

Ron wrote.
> let me tell you something fundoc & me will f--k you up!

Typical coward.

> your time is coming to the end!

You keep saying that. What do you mean? Dont hold back.

> you have Hacked Headers & Sig to this newsgroup & other nag's

Whatever do you mean. I did hack away at some golf balls today.

> sp00kie I hate YOU....

Truly an honor

and I'll hunt you down!

Bring it on.