30 Nov 2006 13:32:46
wolfagain
A True Story about Class and Previlage; The Phipps Stable of Bluebloods!

Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!

30 Nov 2006 16:56:34
Jimbo
Re: A True Story about Class and Previlage; The Phipps Stable of Bluebloods!

"wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net > wrote in message
> Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
> was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
> QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
> Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
> entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
> Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
> the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
> seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
> coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
> extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
> name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
> was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
> Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!

Now, name her trainer

30 Nov 2006 14:16:15
wolfagain

Jimbo wrote:
> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
> > Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
> > was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
> > QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
> > Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
> > entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
> > Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
> > the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
> > seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
> > coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
> > extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
> > name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
> > was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
> > Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!
> >

> Now, name her trainer
The Arginteen Horitio(Angel) Penna! A very good fit for the Phipps'
family. He also never trained a claimer!

30 Nov 2006 21:24:44

> Jimbo wrote:
>> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
>> > Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
>> > was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
>> > QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
>> > Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
>> > entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
>> > Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
>> > the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
>> > seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
>> > coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
>> > extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
>> > name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
>> > was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
>> > Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!
>> >

>> Now, name her trainer
> The Arginteen Horitio(Angel) Penna! A very good fit for the Phipps'
> family. He also never trained a claimer!

Angel Penna JR......

03 Dec 2006 01:45:18
Danzig

Jimbo wrote:
> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
>> Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
>> was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
>> QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
>> Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
>> entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
>> Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
>> the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
>> seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
>> coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
>> extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
>> name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
>> was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
>> Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!
>>

> Now, name her trainer

Angel Penna, Jack Eillis, shug

03 Dec 2006 01:47:02
Danzig

Danzig wrote:
> Jimbo wrote:
>> "wolfagain" <wolf@provide.net> wrote in message
>>> Ogden Phipps never ran a claimer in his life. The Phipps' Classic sire
>>> was BOLD RULER! If any of his get couldn't win a stakes the Phipps
>>> QUIETLY dispersed said horse so as not to embarrass the family. True.
>>> Wolf remembers a fine day about 20 years ago I saw a Phipps' filly
>>> entered in a 50K non graded stakes race at the now RUINED Gulfstream
>>> Park. Filly was coming off a Maiden win! 12-1 ML. Wolf spent time in
>>> the paddock area with the Phipps family. All I saw was CLASS! Like a
>>> seen out of "The Great Gatsby" Ogden's daughter, Cynthia Phipps was
>>> coufferred with a $200 hair doo sipping champaign pinky fingered
>>> extended! Wolf "invested" $30 on their horse #7 at 7-1. The filly's
>>> name was Christmas Past! Triple Sevens! she won by 7 lengths! She later
>>> was crowned Champion 3 yr old Filly! Wolf had learned a great lesson.
>>> Respect Class and Breeding! Man or Horse!! Claimers??? That for LOSERS!
>>>

>> Now, name her trainer
>>
> Angel Penna, Jack Eillis, shug
that is WILLIS not Ellis