25 Sep 2004 19:35:18
Dean King
2004 - Horse of the Year

Smarty Jones.

Dean

25 Sep 2004 20:15:11
Danzig
Re: 2004 - Horse of the Year

Dean King wrote:
> Smarty Jones.
>
> Dean

Like picking the winner of the World Series in June.....can't be done.

27 Sep 2004 05:52:02
Ray Gordon
Re: 2004 - Horse of the Year

Galloping Grocer.

--
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Four Free E-books on the seduction of beautiful women

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Seduction Made Easy: How ASF Changed The World
You can get this new e-book FREE!! $19.95 value!
"Dean King" <baseball_guru@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Smarty Jones.
>
> Dean

02 Oct 2004 17:36:45
Proud Clarion
Re: 2004 - Horse of the Year

As much as I love Smarty, I think we'll need to see how Pleasantly Perfect
fares in the Breeders Cup. If neither he nor Birdstone wins the Classic, I
think Smarty will definitely take Top Three Year-Old Male honors and possibly
HOY.

PC

02 Oct 2004 22:22:24
Bob Fritz
Re: 2004 - Horse of the Year

Hmm....remember that Kitten's Joy is three, too...

Bob