26 Aug 2006 18:00:55
nobody777
my system

My system perfectly works on french races.
Try it in your own country and make the bookmakers tremble.
I hope my 'gap between gap' concept is quite enough explained.

http://horse_system.phpnet.us/

27 Aug 2006 10:24:56
G-Man
Re: my system

"nobody777" <nobodyhere777@yahoo.fr > wrote in message
> My system perfectly works on french races.
> Try it in your own country and make the bookmakers tremble.
> I hope my 'gap between gap' concept is quite enough explained.

From your site "With this system you will need no special skill, no luck,
and you will make the bookmakers tremble."

Which bookmakers lay odds on all French races?

Cheers,
G-Man

29 Aug 2006 12:12:48
fungod
Re: my system

"nobody777" <nobodyhere777@yahoo.fr > wrote in message

> My system perfectly works on french races.

What do you do? Enter a German horse in the race so the French horses
surrender?