Boredom Boxing Day#1
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C4D67C.BC676D00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Re: Orange plastic, he's a new guy
Hi Op: Thanks for your tips re Question? the money trail. Also read your Bio, & would like to hear more about your experiences as a clocker.I've heard that the work-out figs are very often...

性娃娃熱線
心思思試聽 +86 13180152666

FA: Official VRC (Victorian Racing Club) mens neck tie $1NR
For auction on eBay official VRC ( Victorian Racing Club) mens tie with the VRC logo. Perfect condition. For those of you that are not familiar with the VRC it's the home of the M...

Orangeplastic, he's a new guy.
Hi guys and gals, I'm orangeplastic, a new guy at this site, in fact, I've never really shared my opinions/ideas with other cappers on-line. Recently I've delved more and more into the ...

Beat the Bookie
Free tips, and free membership. No rubbish, good prices. http://s7.invisionfree.com/btb

web
http://au.geocities.com/redhp2004/Index.htm

Re: betting stratergies
"www.DrHuang.com" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > RacePredictor.com > > Horse Racing Prediction Software > > > > 7. ...

Longshot Betting
Does anyone here have any good systems to win at longshots?

Horse Racing Systems and Free Tips
For a comprehensive range of horse racing systems and membership to our daily free tips check out http://www.laytheodds.com

Re: question about odds line creation
The point is you can't beat the track: the track isn't in the game. The only time I win is by doing something that others are not doing. The public (as a un...

question about odds line creation
any methods of creating odds lines in races and exploiting the differences between your odds line and the publics?has anyone here researched this? i'm looking for a machanical, straightforwa...

Question? The money trail ---
Is anyone useing a method (system) that selects the race winner strictly by tracing the money bet on the race via the tote board odds without useing any other handicapping info at all? Is an...

ITS, Inc. for Sale - Reply to Skidder von Cleese - TURNKEY
The Estate of Eric Langjahr just recently became aware of the post by Skidder von Cleese dated 9/12-13/04, in reply to the Estate's post dated 8/31/04. Potential purchasers of Eric's stock ...

London Olympic Games bid looks good
The government are focusing on the legacy of a 2012 London Olympics to promote their support http://www.gamblinggates.com/go/art__000888.html

Advice please
My mate reckons he has made 50+ over the last week using this software. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3852337146 Is this possible?

ITS, Inc. for Sale - Reply to Skidder von Cleese - POTENTIAL WINDFALL
The Estate of Eric Langjahr just recently became aware of the post by Skidder von Cleese dated 9/12-13/04, in reply to the Estate's post dated 8/31/04. Potential purchasers of Eric's stock ...

www.besttips.net
new horse racing betting tips site: www.besttips.net

Page: 0

2017