more than 90 top foals
Foal Auction Deurne (Holland), August 15th 2003, more info on the auction at: http://www.horsecommerce.com/deurne To view the selected foals, please go to: http://www.horsecommerce.com/...

Re: GREATEST HORSE RACING SYSTEM
"www.DrHuang.com" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > www.racePredictor.com > > >

spell check
Thanks for the spell check

listen to sea bisquits santa anita handicap races
When I was a boy we used to sit around the radio in the living room and listen to the different radio programs,and I think it was more exciting than television.I think it was because you had...

Coast Line in 4th at Saratoga 7/30
Best Bet of the Day: www.bigsamsracing.com

Five/five becomes six/six
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0121_01C35554.1517C900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software VB43
********************************************************* * This article is posted by an unregistered version of: * Newsgroup AutoPoster PRO version 1.3.7 ******************************...

Longshot Method avg. $63.08 per winner at Louisiana Downs entire meet
The famous Bank Robber Method plus the bonus Heist Method is averaging $63.08 per winner at the current Louisiana Downs meet. The ROI is too incredible to mention but you will receive this ...

official results of the WPS Sunday 07-27 contest
The results of the WPS Sunday 07-27 contest are official: Win : Mark 64.60 Place: none Show: none There were 5 contestants: Hanson, deeb, Ream, Sh...

official results of the WPS Saturday 07-26 contest
The results of the WPS Saturday 07-26 contest are official: Congrats All - 7 of 10 with a profit Win : Ream 230.20 fantastic find on the long shot ...

Bragging again?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C35467.9436F460 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Saratoga Day 4
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C352FD.39448060 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

WPS Contest, Sat. 7/26
At Del Mar, where the surf meets the turf: 4. MAMACAFE 5. GOLDEN ARROW 6. BEAU'S TOWN 7. NOSE THE TRADE 8. VOZ DE COLEGIALE alt. 9. Nicole And Ben ...

Hooves of Thunder PC Horseracing game
Check out this hot racing simulation game that I have listed on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2744104785&category=429&r d=1

WPS Contest 07-27 Sunday
WPS Contest 07-27 Sunday Post Here! Same rules as before (I know when not to rock the boat:)...... All are Welcome to play.......... You post the Horses NAME or PROGRAM NUMBER & I...

Special Tack Offers
Special Introduction Offers from www.tackshop.nl: Rapide - Horse Shampoo - Leather Maintenance Products - Hoof Care Products - Fly Spray | Buy one, get an extra one for free!

Sweet itch
Hey Can anyone help my horse which is suffering sweet itch. I would like to give flaxseed (cooked and dryed) but don't know if it will help because I've read an article but they f...

ellis park 7/25
ellis park 7/25 1 john glen 2 rosco 3 spider time 4 supreme/unlisted 5 direct 6 bob jo/truly 7 bayou 8 squan ros...

Saratoga LOCK 7/25
Christmas has come 5 months early listen to me now and thank me latter 2 nd race # 5 Master Ben goes wire to wire

Saratoga Day 3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C35223.A74D4D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

Saratoga Day 2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C3516F.B60C8780 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

Exceeding in 5th at Delmar 7/24
Best Bet of the Day www.bigsamsracing.com

official results of the WPS Sunday 07-20 contest
The results of the WPS Sunday 07-20 contest are official: Win : none Place: none Show: none There were 7 contestants: Hanson, Ocala Mike, deeb, Ream, Sha...

official results of the WPS Saturday 07-19 contest
The results of the WPS Saturday 07-19 contest are official: Win : none Place: none Show: none There were 6 contestants: Ocala Mike, deeb, Ream, Shawn, Ma...

Saratoga Day 1
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C35119.E0A13780 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

Front page of Weds form cockeyed.
The Del Mar ( western edition ) of the DRF shows the grandstand on the left side facing east. It should be on the right side ( facing east) . Also the " sunrise" lokks a l...

Saratoga & Del Mar ReceCard Reports !
As the opening of the finest in thoroughbred racing from the East and the West coast nears, you may access FREE RaceCard Reports for both Saratoga and Del Mar for opening day. You will ...

Version 2.11.70 update is proving to be very successful
Forward from Race Prediction Forum www.racePredictor.com: Message 649 of 649 From: "Geoff Whitefield" Date: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:12 am Subject: Request for Dutch Bet addi...

Provisional entries
Realize that the racing office has to fill the card, but unnecessary late scratches (no trauma to the horse) ONLY TO SEE THE NAG RUN A FEW DAYS LATER.....drives me nuts. You handicap the rac...

Sunday Racing is available (16 Races from 6 Tracks)
Here is the breakdown of Sunday's Card... http://www.camptownraces.com/Sunday_Horseracing_Selections.htm

Page: 0  1

2017
JanFebMar