22 Oct 2003 17:28:42
robert kachur
Who will be cheating in Breeder's Cup?

Again the phrase the 'cheaters.' Who are the cheaters? I've never
heard of a cheater being fined. What drugs does a cheater use? Who
will be cheating in the Breeder's Cup? Baffert has never cheated.
Sounds like he has developed a taste for Banamine. What is Banamine?

Baffert said Salix, Bute, and Banamine are acceptable. He said
anything more -- or less -- may be extreme. In any event, he said he'd
like to see national uniformity.
"If they had Banamine on race day in California, it would be a lot
easier on the horses," Baffert said. "If you use anything other than
Banamine, Bute, and Salix, you're overdoing it. But if you take all
medications away, the cheaters will have an edge."
<http://64.4.22.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=1fc0714348d915ba288392f4cb9f7963&lat=1066867028&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fnews%2ebloodhorse%2ecom%2fviewstory%2easp%3fid%3d18715color=#0000FF> >

23 Oct 2003 02:27:42
Sophieleo
Re: Who will be cheating in Breeder's Cup?

>Subject: Who will be cheating in Breeder's Cup?
>From: downinthehole@hotmail.com (robert kachur)
>Date: 10/22/03 7:28 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>Again the phrase the 'cheaters.' Who are the cheaters? I've never
>heard of a cheater being fined. What drugs does a cheater use? Who
>will be cheating in the Breeder's Cup? Baffert has never cheated.
>Sounds like he has developed a taste for Banamine. What is Banamine?
>

> Baffert said Salix, Bute, and Banamine are acceptable. He said
>anything more -- or less -- may be extreme. In any event, he said he'd
>like to see national uniformity.
>"If they had Banamine on race day in California, it would be a lot
>easier on the horses," Baffert said. "If you use anything other than
>Banamine, Bute, and Salix, you're overdoing it. But if you take all
>medications away, the cheaters will have an edge."
>
><http://64.4.22.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=1fc0714348d915ba288392f4c
b9f7963&lat=1066867028&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fnews%2ebloodhorse%2ecom%2f
viewstory%2easp%3fid%3d18715 >

>here is your answer...get ready .. i wont
repeat this ..ok ..scroll down ..

xx
do you
take your lunch