19 Aug 2005 16:17:31
Pops
Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

Pick your 3 contenders. Bet a mythical win, place, show bet on your 1st,2nd,
and 3rd choices .
$5-$3-$2.
Mention an alternate or two for scratches. Default is bump up- X is position
filler.
The most total money wins and gets the HONOR of choosing next weeks S.R.C
along with the responsibility of scoring the race.
Please post your own results.

All are welcome
Good Luck!
Pops

www.deucebruce.com

19 Aug 2005 18:24:33
Pops
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

1 R Lady Joy 6-1
2 Sweet Symphony 6-1
3 Ready And Alluring 12-1
4 Sis City 2-1
5 Dance Away Capote 6-1
6 For All We Know 8-1
7 Spun Sugar 5-2

Pops Pix

5 Sweet Symphony
3 R Lady Joy
2 Dance Away Capote
X Sis City

20 Aug 2005 05:23:42
valupix
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

5W Spun Sugar
3P Dance Away Capote
2S For All We Know

alt - Ready And Alluring
alt - R Lady Joy

Valupix

"Pops" <bandrew4@san.rr.com > wrote in message
> Pick your 3 contenders. Bet a mythical win, place, show bet on your
> 1st,2nd, and 3rd choices .
> $5-$3-$2.
> Mention an alternate or two for scratches. Default is bump up- X is
> position filler.
> The most total money wins and gets the HONOR of choosing next weeks S.R.C
> along with the responsibility of scoring the race.
> Please post your own results.
>
> All are welcome
> Good Luck!
> Pops
>
> www.deucebruce.com

20 Aug 2005 04:54:54
ron

Pops wrote:

> <snip>
>
> www.deucebruce.com

this guy is a cross poster!

ron

20 Aug 2005 07:08:17
ellis_jay

ron wrote:
> Pops wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>>
>> www.deucebruce.com
>
> this guy is a cross poster!
>
> ron

Yeah. And each group is pertinent to the SRC. Players in each group,
methinks!
Bu Ron are you not also? If it irks you then why did you not remove two
groups from your "TO:" in your address line?

Here are Ron's header's ( or part of them):

From: "ron" <ron@runhorse.com >
Newsgroups:
rec.gambling.racing,alt.sport.horse-racing,alt.sport.horse-racing.systems
Subject: Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest
Date: 20 Aug 2005 04:54:54 -0700

Pot. Kettle. Black. Besides that, who cares anyway? Who ya pickin in da
'Bama?

Ellis_jay

20 Aug 2005 05:40:02
ron

ellis_jay wrote:
> <snip>>
> Here are Ron's header's ( or part of them):
>
> > Ellis_jay

you really are dumb...my post is following the cross poster path,
stupid!

thats why I Hate Cross Posters.

when you or me replies to a x poster the replies are to all of his
cross posting address...you stupid ass hole,
don't you ever post miss information about me again!
...JERK!!!

Ron verraneault

20 Aug 2005 07:48:00
ellis_jay

ron wrote:
> ellis_jay wrote:
>> <snip>>
>> Here are Ron's header's ( or part of them):
>>
>>> Ellis_jay
>
> you really are dumb...my post is following the cross poster path,
> stupid!
>
> thats why I Hate Cross Posters.
>
> when you or me replies to a x poster the replies are to all of his
> cross posting address...you stupid ass hole,
> don't you ever post miss information about me again!
> ...JERK!!!
>
> Ron verraneault

Wanna bet@ 747am?

Ellis_jay

20 Aug 2005 13:19:11
Ream
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

Alabama

$5. For All We Know
$3. Sis City
$2. Sweet Symphony

Alt. Spun Sugar
Alt. Dance Away Capote

Laters....

20 Aug 2005 08:47:48
ellis_jay
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

src alabama stakes@saratoga

5win dance away capote
3pl For All we Know
2show r lady joy

alt move to scratch spot
Ready and Alluring

Ellis_jay

20 Aug 2005 10:37:55
ellis_jay

Pops wrote:
> 1 R Lady Joy 6-1
> 2 Sweet Symphony 6-1
> 3 Ready And Alluring 12-1
> 4 Sis City 2-1
> 5 Dance Away Capote 6-1
> 6 For All We Know 8-1
> 7 Spun Sugar 5-2
>
> Pops Pix
>
> 5 Sweet Symphony
> 3 R Lady Joy
> 2 Dance Away Capote
> X Sis City

I will have my eye on that number 2, dood!

;-)))

Ellis_jay

21 Aug 2005 00:05:02
Pops
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

> Pops Pix $44.95
>
> 5 Sweet Symphony won <41.75>
> 3 R Lady Joy 3rd >3.20>
> 2 Dance Away Capote
> X Sis City

21 Aug 2005 02:14:15
Ream
Re: Saratoga Alabama Stakes Single Race Contest

$16.70.....

> Alabama
>
> $5. For All We Know........out
> $3. Sis City........................out
> $2. Sweet Symphony.........$9.60w, $4.00p, $3.10s - $16.70
>
> Alt. Spun Sugar..................place
> Alt. Dance Away Capote....out
>
> Laters....

20 Aug 2005 22:54:09