21 Aug 2005 02:14:42
Pops
Pops Wins Again

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C5A5BB.6ADB46F0

see you next week...

--=20
www.deucebruce.com
------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C5A5BB.6ADB46F0

<HTML ><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1" >
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR >
<STYLE ></STYLE>
</HEAD >
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff >
<DIV ><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D2>see you next =
week...</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT face=3D"Arial Black" size=3D2><BR>-- <BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deucebruce.com"color=#0000FF> >www.deucebruce.com</A></FONT></DIV></B=
ODY ></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C5A5BB.6ADB46F0--

21 Aug 2005 07:37:34
ellis_jay
Re: Pops Wins Again

Pops wrote:
> see you next week...

Have I told you lately that I...

think it was a great call on your part, my man!!

Reminds me of another song..Hey Hey! Georgie Boy!!

Ellis_jay

21 Aug 2005 17:38:00
Danzig
Re: Pops Wins Again

Pops wrote:
> see you next week...
>
> --
> www.deucebruce.com <http://www.deucebruce.com>
I beat my own drum all the time too

21 Aug 2005 21:48:49
fundoc
Re: Pops Wins Again

"Danzig" <tyatcak@telus.net > wrote in message

> I beat my own drum all the time too

Watch you don't go blind

22 Aug 2005 03:28:12
Pops
Re: Pops Wins Again

"Danzig" <tyatcak@telus.net > wrote in message
> Pops wrote:
>> see you next week...
>>
>> --
>> www.deucebruce.com <http://www.deucebruce.com>
> I beat my own drum all the time too
Tim,

Welcome to RGR..

We don't see you on this side of town..you know the wrong side of the
tracks..we pick em over here you talk about em where you usually hang
out...but I do enjoy reading your "stuff'

Later,
Pops