08 Sep 2007 16:01:37
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
PAP STRIKES AGAIN! "Class zero" debut CATMOSPHERE at 10-1

Championship pedigree ignored at 10-1 on the grass in the debut. Wins
EASILY!

PAP players also had the p3 in races 3-5 ($504.00) and 4-6 ($235.60) as of
this writing, just missing a $2k p4 in races 2-5!

Ray Gordon
Price And Probability
http://www.cybersheet.com/horsepix.html
Home of the PAP sheets!

08 Sep 2007 15:03:24
HC
HYPOCRITE SPAMMER STRIKES AGAIN!!! Re: SPAM STRIKES AGAIN! "Class zero" debut CATMOSPHERE at 10-1

On Sep 8, 4:01?pm, "Ray Gordon, creator of SPAM" <r...@cyberSPAM.com >
wrote:
> SPAM players <snip>

SPAM!!

> Gordon Roy Parker
> Hypocrisy And SPAM http://www.cyberSPAM.com/horSPAM.html
> Home of the SPAM sheets!

09 Sep 2007 01:25:54
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
Re: Crapper jealous because he can't pick 10-1 debut winners

Such a hater he.

--
Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guru
http://www.cybersheet.com/seduction.html

For older free material that is now mainstream:
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
is game over for community material.

http://moderncaveman.typepad.com
The Official Ray Gordon Blog

09 Sep 2007 03:02:58
Thom E. Geiger
Re: Crapper jealous because he can't pick 10-1 debut winners

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 01:25:54 -0400, "Ray Gordon, creator of the
"pivot"" <ray@cybersheet.com > wrote:

>Such a hater he.

A hater? Is that right? Wasn't it hate that caused you to post this
spew, Gordon Roy Parker?

>Subject: Dominique Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #121 Of infinity
>Subject: Dominqiue Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #124 Of Infinity
>Subject: Dominique Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #125 Of Infinity
>Subject: Dominique Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #130 Of Infinity
>Subject: Dominique Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #133 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Homsexual #1 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is NOT A Homsexual #1 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #6 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #11 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #12 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #13 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #14 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #15 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #16 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A Bisexual #18 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #18 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #20 of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #26 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #131 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #132 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #133 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #134 Of Infinity
>Subject: Kim Zmeskal Is A DRUG Addict #12 Of Infinity
>Subject: Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #142 Of Infinity

You're not an oddsmaker, a gymnastics coach, a chess coach, a
seduction guru, or a business owner. You're a low life, Parker, trying
to pass his sorry self off as a human.

Thom E. Geiger, Domain Name Owner
ChewOnThis.Org
(the Official GRP NewsLoon tracking website)
Ray-Gordon.com
Ray-Gordon.net
Newsloon.com

Legal exhibit submitted by Gordon Roy Parker into the public record in PAED case #03-cv-6396
http://70.151.69.106/exhibit-c-parker-v-LTSC-03-cv-6396-EDPA--rayFAQ.zip

Don't buy anything from any business trying to use SLAPP lawsuits to
stop criticism of the company, owners, officers or products.

Guido Gump Parker blames a baseball bat death threat on his own mother, Penny "Skull Crusher" Parker:
>The "baseball bat" remark was made by my mom in response to a gymnastics
>groupie who harassed half of the national team, with help from several chat
>hosts and gymnastics coaches and hackers.

>More of the all too similar coincidences and shared behavior between
>the "Speeding" nym and Gordon Roy Parker.
>
>Both lie in every message
>Neither can quote accurately
>Both reword message content
>Both practice the same lame and ineffective disingenuousness
>Both deflect when proven wrong
>Both misdirect when losing an argument
>Neither one can fake any positive human emotions
>Both have the same lack of basic understanding of seduction in general
>Both have the same warped and skewed opinion of women
>Both ignore and refuse to address the horrible things Parker has
>admitted to, even when it is relevant to the discussion at hand
>
>Have I missed anything?

09 Sep 2007 11:43:45
Who do you think this is ?

---- Proof of Gordon Roy Parker stating women deserve to be raped & murdered :

------------- Gordon Roy Parker on the day of 9/11 ------------------

> [...]

>>evil is what prevented me from being among the dead, and which added the
>>"Unknown Office Whore" to their numbers because god forbid some loser
>>executive would have to hire a man.Those corporations could have hired
>>me, put me to work in that building, let me live in NYC, and experience
>>all of the fun that's going on up there now."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11

---- Proof of Gordon Roy Parker stating women deserve to be raped & murdered :

>>From: r____a___y_gordon@juno.com (Outfoxing The Foxes)
>>Subject: Re: Need A Piece Of Advice
>>Date: 1998/11/02
>>Newsgroups: alt.romance

>>Look at the way women treat "losers" and you will see
>>why they wind up beaten, murdered, raped, robbed, disrespected, and
>>oppressed. It is because women DESERVE it. The ones who harmed me
>>should thank their lucky stars that I didn't react like a primate and
>>just dump them six feet underground. Unfortunately, premeditated murder
>>would ruin this ethical thing I have going for me, although on a primal
>>level it is quite appealing.

> From: iteachhypno...@aol.come4menow (Ray Gordon)
> Newsgroups: alt.romance
> Date: 20 Feb 2001 00:04:52 GMT
> Subject: AMAZING PROOF WOMEN ARE WHORES
>

> I go online as a female secretary looking for work again.
>

> Idiot lawyer solicits me for a job.
>

> Gives me his REAL name.
>

> His pic.
>

> The name of his firm.
>

> The name of the previous secretary he "wore out" before firing her.
>

> And a TON of other evidence which I could EASILY use to verify his
> identity.
>

> I thought about all the "Defenders of women" and how SILENT they'd be
> EVEN IF I posted all the evidence here.
>

> Never mind that he SOLICITED A PROSTITUTE in addition to
> discriminating.
>

> This is a very good-looking man. Very successful.
>

> What you folks would call a "winner."
>

> I wonder what God would call him?
>

> Of course, people would STILL say it's MY attitude, even in the face
> of evidence like this.
>

> Nothing makes me suicidal more quickly than to see this up front.
>

> I believe suicide should be a fundamental legal right.
>

> Suicide on demand.
>

> My body, my choice.
>

> A lawsuit can make that a reality. If I win, EVERY person gets the
> right to end their lives at any time for any reason.
>

> I think of all the neurotic women who would go off the deep end at
> some point under that law and how the gene pool would self-cleanse so
> quickly.
>

> I do have pity for the people who know these truths and ignore them,
> and what God will do to them for trying to blame me and for ignoring
> what happens to "women" while pretending to be their defenders.
>

> DISCLAIMER: I left USENET but have returned as "one-way Ray." I post
> but refuse to respond to people who can't handle truth about women and

09 Sep 2007 21:53:44
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
Re: If my NYC clients don't care about HC, why should I?

How amusing that I do freelnace work for companies in NYC who could easily
search for me by e-mail, yet who obviously don't care.

Must suck for him when the world doesn't go along with his axe to grind.

--
Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guru
http://www.cybersheet.com/seduction.html
Limit of TEN students. Act now!

For older free material that is now mainstream:
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
is game over for community material.

http://moderncaveman.typepad.com
The Official Ray Gordon Blog

10 Sep 2007 03:11:33
Re:

HC wrote:

> On Sep 9, 9:53?pm, "Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot""
> <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote:
>
>>How amusing that I do freelnace work for companies in NYC
>

> So he says.
>

>>who could easily
>>search for me by e-mail, yet who obviously don't care.
>

> If they don't exist, how can they care?
>

>>Must suck for him when the world doesn't go along with his axe to grind.
>

> The ENTIRE world that we have in common agrees with me. Down to every
> last singlepersonthat has EVER read you in the eleven years you;ve
> beenhere,lying and cheating,and stalking and harassing.
>
> You are THE most hated figure on Usenet. Not a SINGLE person takes
> your side on anything. You disgust people to the point of vomitting,
> every single person you come in contact with. I presonally watched you
> terrorize a group of teenaged gymnansts, I've personally watched you
> jump for joy and dance with glee while America was being attacked by
> terrorists. No wonder you sympathize with the terrorists . . . you
> share a lot of the same qualities.
>
> Apparantly the only people you can find that DON'T hate you . . . live
> in your mind.
>
> BOTTOM LINE: For the last wek or so you've been on a MANIC posting
> spree crowing about how much money you have.
>
> You filed federal papers with a federal court begging for relief AS A
> PAUPER from paltry filing fees.
>
> It *APPEARS* as if you STILL haven't paid your victims that the court
> awarded court costs to, their money.
>
> You STILL live in a low rent slum apartment with your MOMMY, even
> though you are or are approaching FORTY YEARS OF AGE.
>
> So what we have is *you* . . . a confirmed and document kookenstein
> liar, ***CLAIMING*** to have achieved all this success, yet you still
> have convinced NOBODY that you are any less a failure than the
> INEXCUSABLE one that the JUDGE called you while being reprimanded in
> one of your KOOKSOOTS.
>
> NYC clients? I believe you're lying. And so does everybody else you
> disgusting, vile pile of dog shit.
>
> Why don't YOU fill in these alleged "clients" with your thoughts and
> feelings about what happened on 9/11? See how far THAT gets you, ass
> face.
>
> And when I call you ass face . . . just remember, I've actually SEEN
> your ass face.
>
> So you are either LYING now about your finances, or did you lie in
> FEDERAL COURT UNDER OATH. Is it not true that you had to produce tax
> returns in order to file for In Forma Pauperis filing status?
>
> So what's the truth . . . the numbers on your tax return, or the
> words from your manic posting spree, mama's boy?

"I *WAS* Jesus in a past life, you see.
That's how I KNOW he wasn't Christ!"

- ray "I WAS Jesus" gordon, Mar 27/98
http://tinyurl.com/d675p