11 May 2007 16:45:25
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
NEWS: FREE PAP Sheets for Sunday at Hollywood

As part of our "money-FRONT guarantee," we are offering, absolutely FREE,
the "PAP Sheets" for Sunday, May 13, 2007 at Hollywood Park through the link
below-me.

We give out PAP sheets on a regular basis for selected cards. The sheets
include power ratings and value lines for every horse in every race. The
power rating is based on the horse's pre-raced projected speed figure and is
converted into a value line.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
Price And Probability (The PAP Sheets)

Would someone PLEASE become Ashlee Schull's new #1 fan? She deserves
better.

"When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the
trouble."

-- John Steinbeck

18 May 2007 18:42:42
Danzig
Re: NEWS: FREE PAP Sheets for Sunday at Hollywood

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
> As part of our "money-FRONT guarantee," we are offering, absolutely FREE,
> the "PAP Sheets" for Sunday, May 13, 2007 at Hollywood Park through the link
> below-me.
>
> We give out PAP sheets on a regular basis for selected cards. The sheets
> include power ratings and value lines for every horse in every race. The
> power rating is based on the horse's pre-raced projected speed figure and is
> converted into a value line.

"we?"