13 Jun 2006 18:34:58
Bob Billingsley
My web site

Someone keeps deleting this message (2 times so far).

Visit my website to check out "INSTA-CALC" horse race software

http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

14 Jun 2006 11:33:07
ellis_jay
Re: My web site

Bob Billingsley wrote:
> Someone keeps deleting this message (2 times so far).
>
> Visit my website to check out "INSTA-CALC" horse race software
>
> http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebrunner

http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebrunner%2Findex.htm

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

14 Jun 2006 23:54:00
Bob Billingsley
Re: My web site

"ellis_jay" <ellis_jay@firstbase.coma > wrote in message
> Bob Billingsley wrote:
> > Someone keeps deleting this message (2 times so far).
> >
> > Visit my website to check out "INSTA-CALC" horse race software
> >
> > http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebru
nner

> http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebr
unner%2Findex.htm

> --
>
> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>
> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>
> Ellis_Jay

I guess my message wasn't welcome. I don't see why, though, because it was
targeted to an on-topic newsgroup: horse-racing.systems

15 Jun 2006 12:47:16
G-Man
Re: My web site

"Bob Billingsley" <webwizard@olypen.com > wrote in message

> "ellis_jay" <ellis_jay@firstbase.coma> wrote in message
>> Bob Billingsley wrote:
>> > Someone keeps deleting this message (2 times so far).
>> >
>> > Visit my website to check out "INSTA-CALC" horse race software
>> >
>> > http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm
>>

> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebru
> nner
>>

>> http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php
>>

> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebr
> unner%2Findex.htm
>>
>> --
>>
>> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>>
>> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
>> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>>
>> Ellis_Jay

> I guess my message wasn't welcome. I don't see why, though, because it
> was
> targeted to an on-topic newsgroup: horse-racing.systems

Hi Bob,
It is impossible for anyone to remove posts to an unmoderated group such as
this.
Cheers,
G-Man

17 Jun 2006 12:02:08
ellis_jay
Re: My web site

Bob Billingsley wrote:
> "ellis_jay" <ellis_jay@firstbase.coma> wrote in message
>> Bob Billingsley wrote:
>>> Someone keeps deleting this message (2 times so far).
>>>
>>> Visit my website to check out "INSTA-CALC" horse race software
>>>
>>> http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ping.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebru
> nner
>>

>> http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olypen.com%2Fwebr
> unner%2Findex.htm
>>
>> --
>>
>> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>>
>> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
>> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>>
>> Ellis_Jay

> I guess my message wasn't welcome. I don't see why, though, because
> it was targeted to an on-topic newsgroup: horse-racing.systems

Yes, it was targeted .

Spam Database Query

Actual Status for 208.200.248.0 at UCEPROTECT-Network:

UCEPROTECT-Network Level 1:
IP 208.200.248.0 is actually NOT listed at UCEPROTECT Level 1

UCEPROTECT-Network Level 2:
Network 208.200.248.0/24 is actually NOT listed at UCEPROTECT Level 2

UCEPROTECT-Network Level 3:
Network 208.200.248.0/24 is actually blacklisted at UCEPROTECT Level 3
This means Spam or Viruses came from Smarthosts at your /24 Netblock or
Provider.
If you are really shure that your computer did not send Spam nor Viruses we
recommend:
Please send a compliant to your Provider and request him to fix this problem
immediatly.
Think about this: You pay him for, that you can use the Internet without
restrictions.
For Informations how to get off our Level 3 follow this link

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

17 Jun 2006 12:04:26