24 Jun 2006 20:15:33
Bob Billingsley
My web site

Check out my free, shareware, horse handicapping system at:

http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

25 Jun 2006 10:17:48
Al
Re: My web site

Bob Billingsley wrote:
> Check out my free, shareware, horse handicapping system at:
>
> http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm

Shareware is NOT freeware.

25 Jun 2006 09:43:52
ellis_jay
Re: My web site

Al wrote:
> Bob Billingsley wrote:
>> Check out my free, shareware, horse handicapping system at:
>>
>> http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm
>>

> Shareware is NOT freeware.

He must be from Fox News with its spin. Shareware is freeware until it
espires and quits working. Ya can't accuse this guy of being a liar or
shyster because he warned you it was free comma'ed then pay his ass at the
expiration date..or can ya? Lots of sites will kinda trick ya with "free"
download-but want money from you if you use it. Its called "loose with the
truth" ain't it?

"Ain't" is a free word, but if ya use it pay me 'cause I have it copywrited.
See? DOn't make me send Vito to collect now ya hear?

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

30 Jun 2006 01:34:45
Michael Rykel
Re: My web site

"ellis_jay" <ellis_jay@firstbase.coma > wrote in message
> Al wrote:
> > Bob Billingsley wrote:
> >> Check out my free, shareware, horse handicapping system at:
> >>
> >> http://www.olypen.com/webrunner/index.htm
> >>

> > Shareware is NOT freeware.
>
> He must be from Fox News with its spin. Shareware is freeware until it
> espires and quits working. Ya can't accuse this guy of being a liar or
> shyster because he warned you it was free comma'ed then pay his ass at the
> expiration date..or can ya? Lots of sites will kinda trick ya with "free"
> download-but want money from you if you use it. Its called "loose with
the
> truth" ain't it?
>
> "Ain't" is a free word, but if ya use it pay me 'cause I have it
copywrited.
> See? DOn't make me send Vito to collect now ya hear?
>
> --
>
> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>
> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>
> Ellis_Jay

Actually, it doesn't expire at all. It's just that the shareware version is
slightly crippled.