30 Jul 2007 15:56:34
Mark Your Cards Website

I am thinking of signing up to www.markyourcards.co.uk website.

Has anyone used it yet? is it any good?

Be interested to hear from anyone that have had good or bad experince?

31 Jul 2007 07:44:00
Re: Mark Your Cards Website

I look at there free race of the day and it temped me in!!

I signed up in the end for the =A35 day access to use myc and work out
great!!

I looked at all the races and there were only two horses that really
stood out by a mile and I had punt!! Just wish I put them on to win
and not e/w! :-(

But got me =A35 back!! if you sign up I would recommend looking at the
horse with the most points difference i.e more then 10 point ahead of
the secord horse. Also look to see if it going down in class of race!!

I had =A320 e/w double on that one and Relinquished - Won =A3601 (Returns
=A3621.40)

Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection
Horse Racing Beverley 2:05 Beverley Win
31/07/2007 14:05 Ellies Faith (Win) @ SP (14/1) (Each way 3 places @
1/5 odds)
Horse Racing Beverley 2:35 Beverley Win