29 Jun 2006 10:10:21
Jesus, Myth of history or Son of God ?

Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
for example:

- Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
?
- What are the reasons of our Faith?
- And what about people who do not have Faith?
- Why death?
- Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
- What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?

Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue

E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it

To all the readers a loving greeting
Lorenzo Crescini

12 Jul 2006 05:29:53
Pops
Re: Jesus, Myth of history or Son of God ?

<booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it > wrote in message
> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
> for example:
>
> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
> ?
> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
> - Why death?
> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>

> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>
> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>
> To all the readers a loving greeting
> Lorenzo Crescini

what a crock of shit...and people have been killing each other for centuries
on a myth

uuuugggghhhhh

12 Jul 2006 05:35:28
Pops
Re: Jesus, Myth of history or Son of God ?

> what a crock of shit...and people have been killing each other for
> centurys
> on a myth
>
> uuuugggghhhhh

12 Jul 2006 13:32:27
ghirardelli

Pops a écrit :
> <booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it> wrote in message
>> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us.

OK, please give me an example.

In order to open to
>> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
>> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
>> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
>> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
>> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
>> for example:
>>
>> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
>> ?
>> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
>> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
>> - Why death?
>> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
>> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>>

>> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>>
>> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>>
>> To all the readers a loving greeting
>> Lorenzo Crescini
>>

> what a crock of shit...and people have been killing each other for centuries
> on a myth
>
> uuuugggghhhhh

20 Jul 2006 14:07:55
dave

ghirardelli wrote:
> Pops a écrit :
>> <booktwo@lorenzocrescini.it> wrote in message
>>> Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us.
>
> OK, please give me an example.
>

> In order to open to
>>> all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
>>> win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
>>> prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
>>> of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
>>> Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
>>> for example:
>>>
>>> - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
>>> ?
>>> - What are the reasons of our Faith?
>>> - And what about people who do not have Faith?
>>> - Why death?
>>> - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
>>> - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
>>>

>>> Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
>>>
>>> E-Mail: ricercapap@lorenzocrescini.it
>>>
>>> To all the readers a loving greeting
>>> Lorenzo Crescini
>>>

>> what a crock of shit...and people have been killing each other for
>> centuries on a myth
>>
>> uuuugggghhhhh

Jesus was none more than a first century Palistine appocalycptic jew,
who was unlucky enough to get caught and be exucuted.