|29 Jun 2006 10:11:03|
|Dialogue about Jesus Christ|
Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open to
all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let us
win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth, opening
prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the black wall
of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which follow
- Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of eternity
- What are the reasons of our Faith?
- And what about people who do not have Faith?
- Why death?
- Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
- What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?
Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue
To all the readers a loving greeting