02 Oct 2003 03:46:25
Sean
regulation dartboard measurements?

Hi, I'm looking for information on the measurements of a regulation
dartboard (cicumference of whole board, double zone, triple zone, bullesye,
etc.). I'm also looking for regulation height of ground and regulation
throw distance).

Thanks!

02 Oct 2003 08:56:45
Neil
Re: regulation dartboard measurements?

"Sean" <seanba@austin.rr.com > wrote in message
> Hi, I'm looking for information on the measurements of a regulation
> dartboard (cicumference of whole board, double zone, triple zone,
bullesye,
> etc.). I'm also looking for regulation height of ground and regulation
> throw distance).
>
> Thanks!

Height and Distance measurements are available all over the place online,
this is the first page I Googled.

http://www.a1darts.com/dart_rules/hang_a_board.html

According to this PDF http://www.ex.ac.uk/cimt/res2/trolxf.pdfthe diameter
is 34.2cm.

Are you looking to make a cabinet, or just curious about the size of the
scoring areas as a percentage of the total board size?

Neil.

02 Oct 2003 16:27:45
Big Nasty
Re: regulation dartboard measurements?

try a google search
"Sean" <seanba@austin.rr.com > wrote in message
> Hi, I'm looking for information on the measurements of a regulation
> dartboard (cicumference of whole board, double zone, triple zone,
bullesye,
> etc.). I'm also looking for regulation height of ground and regulation
> throw distance).
>
> Thanks!

03 Oct 2003 02:08:49
Sean
Re: regulation dartboard measurements?

I'm actually working on a dart game for a computer science project and
wanted to get the dimesions right. You're right, regulation height and
distance from thrower was easily found, but I was having difficulty
pinpointing the dimensions of the actual dart board itself.

The PDF file you provided me with is great, it has all the info I need. I
was just going to eyeball it until now.

Many thanks,
Sean

"Neil" <NOSPAMnbrad@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> "Sean" <seanba@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I'm looking for information on the measurements of a regulation
> > dartboard (cicumference of whole board, double zone, triple zone,
> bullesye,
> > etc.). I'm also looking for regulation height of ground and regulation
> > throw distance).
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> Height and Distance measurements are available all over the place online,
> this is the first page I Googled.
>
> http://www.a1darts.com/dart_rules/hang_a_board.html
>
> According to this PDF http://www.ex.ac.uk/cimt/res2/trolxf.pdfthe
diameter
> is 34.2cm.
>
> Are you looking to make a cabinet, or just curious about the size of the
> scoring areas as a percentage of the total board size?
>
> Neil.

05 Oct 2003 01:52:10
John
Re: regulation dartboard measurements?