What Do You Throw?
I just thought I would float a question out and see what style, weight, length, and flight shape other Darters are using. Soft or steel, I am just curious. I shoot in a soft-tip league and u...

Soft tip darts
I am new to soft tips darts and bought an electronic dart board for the family room. The darts are very hard to remove from the board. Is there any way to get make them easier to remove? ...

Premier League Scoreboard
Hi - I'm doing the live scoreboard again tonight - PASS IT ON http://www.3inabed.com/live-darts-score.htm Gazza

Five. HATE five.
So here's the first several rounds in a recent 501 game (straight start): 55 (as you'd think: T5, 20, 20) 45 (typical: 20, 20, 5) 65 (5, 20, a little mad and skated the last dart ...

Re: Shanghai on 20
"Mark" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > Hi all, > Whilst playing a game a couple of weeks back, I was left on 120. > My first dart missed T2...

New Darts.. And they were free!!
I received my prizes from the last sweeps and they are terrific, I got two sets of darts and some flights. The prizes I received were from www.3inabed.com and from www.delboysdarts.com, both...

Shanghai on 20
Hi all, Whilst playing a game a couple of weeks back, I was left on 120. My first dart missed T20 by about a centimetre. The next dart was T20 and as soon as the third dart l...

Warranty on HARROWS darts?
I bought a set of 27gr. HARROWS Magnum which are 97%. I did not see anything about a warranty if they break, does anyone have an idea? I emailed them and of coarse I got know response... <...

Dart League in Fredericksburg Virginia?
I'm about to move down to Fredericksburg and am hoping to find some organized dart leagues. I currently shoot in the Washington Area Darts Association, but their leagues don't extend that f...

Premier League Darts 2006.
First result. Mardle 6-8 Taylor. By all accounts a cracking start to the competition. Looking forward to the Barney game and hoping Rocket Ronnie gives him a lesson.

van barneveld in the PDC
the inevitable has happened - it's official: http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1782-1212072,00.html I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http...

Charity Auction - Shirt Signed by Darts Stars
Hi - I'll keep this short. We try and raise money for UNICEF. We got a signed t-shirt for auction on E-bay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8765144826 ...

barney stapt over volgens engelse krant
zie hier : http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tm_objectid=16687131%26method=full%26siteid=94 762%26headline=exclusive%2d%2dbarney%2dswitch-name_page.html

New darts forum
This is a forum hoping to unite all darts fans online who wish to discuss the great sport as often as possible. Don't limit your chat to the World Championships, talk about anything. All s...

a cautiously optimistic return
I haven't thrown competitively for about 8 years, but I was talked into throwing in our local league this coming season, which starts in a few weeks. We had a season-opening shoot yesterda...

Pc Based Darts Records
Allo all, Been a while since i posted last. I used to have a great program that charted your stats, and it also had a game option where the pc listed a played of similar ability after ...

Rules question - foot on the floor
Hi For exaample I am a right handed thrower so my right foot is on the throwing line and my left foot is behind. Q: Can I lift up my left foot while throwing darts? TNX ...

stiften
hey allemaal, jullie kennen vast het stiftverslindende verhaal bij het darten. - Welk merk stiften gebruiken jullie? - Waar zijn ze het goedkoopst? - Ervaring?

ON the OCHE
Hay ! Greatings from croatian dart player. I have one little problem: I have great dart game "ON THE OCHE" on my PC, and i need serial number. Pleas help - great game ! ...

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJun
2016