Audio Stream for World Matchplay
Audio Stream for World Matchplay I have some information posted here: http://darttalk.blogspot.com/2005/07/you-can-listen-to-world-matchplay-from.html The Priestly v. Taylor...

Reader's Letters
I thought you might like to see this Reader's Letter from the Thursday 28th edition of Metro, a free daily newspaper : A Flight of Fancy --------------------- " How can Clair...

Gifts
I would like to buy a small darts related gift as an end of season thank you for team members and possibly to give to new players who sign on next season. We are not a rich club...

Glossary of Darts
Wikipedia has a dart glossary posted at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Darts DT

Dart FAQ's
I was looking at some old posts to the group and discovered these FAQ's, and was thinking it would be good to dust them off and bring them back into the light of day. It looks like a good li...

Magic brand darts - opinions?
I'm tempted to buy a couple of sets of Magic darts because they have some grip designs I'm interested in trying and they are rather inexpensive. Does anyone have any experience throwing Mag...

discussion board
Hey everyone I just a message board if anyone is interested go ahead and check it out news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.talk.general.stacyskyring

Practise
Does practise make perfect? I play for a local team once a week and it doesnt seem to make much difference whether I practise at home the week before a match or not. I turned up...

Dartboard Surround
I am in the UK and am looking for a new tyre surround for the board the team play on. It would be nice to have the team name printed on it as well. Any UK online shops that anyone could re...

The blog's up . . .
. . . and running. All are welcome at www.tommocubed.blogspot.com and thanks to Zeeple for inspiring a "new waste of time" - Like I needed a new one or summat :o)

Combo Board?
http://www.revolutiondarts.com/index.php How can I possibly take down my Winmau and put up one of these 'freaks' to practice on? Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'll Post
There are no steel tip dart throwers localy...for me.... I recently thought I might try candlepin bowling this winter and lo and behold they have 'electronic darts' there as well. ...

Presentation Night
My first season in the Derwentside Darts & Dominos League was topped off quite nicely with last night's presentation evening up at Blackhill near Consett. The standard required fo...

Noticed That
Haven't posted here in awhile so here goes: Still using my 25g Harrows Torpedos. Haven't invested in a more $ set because I figure I should learn how to throw what I have first. Have a se...

Stems and flights - worth tinkering with?
I've seen it mentioned that the best all round length for stems is "Medium", and the best shape for flights is "Standard". By best I assume they mean stability, balance, consistency etc.

Dang It
Somehow posted the previous msg to the wrong group. Sorry folks! eric

Airbrushes
Yes, yet another post, this time about airbrushes. As some of you may recall I bought a bunch of krylon paint. My returned glossy stuff is another issue....however.... I've foun...

Who is getting live coverage of the Las Vegas Classic?
I'm a bit annoyed that I don't even see brief coverage of the Classic on any news or sports reports here in the USA. I've been using www.dartsnews.sports-reports.com: http://guestbooks....

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJul