31 Dec 2006 17:09:42
PDC Final online?

Hi,

The final of the PDC world championship is on tomorrow featuring
Raymond Van Barneveld and Phil "The Power" Taylor. It will be broadcast
on UK TV by Sky Sports, but does anyone know if coverage will be
available on the internet?

Happy new year!
- Donal

01 Jan 2007 12:19:15
Re: PDC Final online?

donalmurtagh@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The final of the PDC world championship is on tomorrow featuring
> Raymond Van Barneveld and Phil "The Power" Taylor. It will be broadcast
> on UK TV by Sky Sports, but does anyone know if coverage will be
> available on the internet?
>
> Happy new year!
> - Donal

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/DartsTV/LiveScoreBoardIntro/0,,10180,00.html

Is as close as it gets I think.

01 Jan 2007 12:21:04
Re: PDC Final online?

I dont care but Phil Taylor has showed just what a petty minded twat he
is by wearing a Dutch shirt, while representing England against a
Dutchman.

Just imagine if the England football team came out in the opposition
colours?

He might be the best thing since darts began, but he needs to be shown
the door and told to live outside the UK (preferably in Holland) until
he grows up. Oh and send that brown nose pillock geordie shitbag who is
so far up taylors arse, he hasn't seen daylight since the War, with
him.

donalmurtagh@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The final of the PDC world championship is on tomorrow featuring
> Raymond Van Barneveld and Phil "The Power" Taylor. It will be broadcast
> on UK TV by Sky Sports, but does anyone know if coverage will be
> available on the internet?
>
> Happy new year!
> - Donal

03 Jan 2007 20:02:35
Dave Aandewiel
Re: PDC Final online?

crazy_horse_12002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> I dont care but Phil Taylor has showed just what a petty minded twat he
> is by wearing a Dutch shirt, while representing England against a
> Dutchman.
>
> Just imagine if the England football team came out in the opposition
> colours?
>
> He might be the best thing since darts began, but he needs to be shown
> the door and told to live outside the UK (preferably in Holland) until
> he grows up. Oh and send that brown nose pillock geordie shitbag who is
> so far up taylors arse, he hasn't seen daylight since the War, with
> him.
>

> donalmurtagh@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The final of the PDC world championship is on tomorrow featuring
>> Raymond Van Barneveld and Phil "The Power" Taylor. It will be broadcast
>> on UK TV by Sky Sports, but does anyone know if coverage will be
>> available on the internet?
>>
>> Happy new year!
>> - Donal

Just to get the suport from the others... What englisman sings Barney
Army against a fellow englishman? (forgive my spelling ;o)