13 Oct 2003 07:30:07
Kev Pilling
October 13th 1984

May I be the first to remember that spectacular day Saturday October 13th
1984(BST) AT the Fulcrum centre in Slough.Where Mr John Lowe made Darts
history with his magnificent 9 dart finish against Keith Deller.So Happy
Anniversary John and I will be watching it again tonight before I go out and
play my Monday nights' game for my team....

So cheers John and thanks for giving us so much pleasure over the
past 30 decades.....

All the best Kev Pilling.




13 Oct 2003 13:24:57
Kev Pilling
Re: October 13th 1984


"Kev Pilling" <kev.pilling@btinternet.com > wrote in message
news:bmdk9v$rij$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> May I be the first to remember that spectacular day Saturday October 13th
> 1984(BST) AT the Fulcrum centre in Slough.Where Mr John Lowe made Darts
> history with his magnificent 9 dart finish against Keith Deller.So Happy
> Anniversary John and I will be watching it again tonight before I go out
and
> play my Monday nights' game for my team....
>
> So cheers John and thanks for giving us so much pleasure over
the
> past 30 decades.....
>
> All the best Kev Pilling.
>
> I think I mean 3 decades...Sorry john.....




14 Oct 2003 11:18:54
Tony Fogarty
Re: October 13th 1984

hehe well corrected! Did you win?

"Kev Pilling" <kev.pilling@btinternet.com > wrote in message
news:bme939$c74$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
>
> "Kev Pilling" <kev.pilling@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:bmdk9v$rij$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> > May I be the first to remember that spectacular day Saturday October
13th
> > 1984(BST) AT the Fulcrum centre in Slough.Where Mr John Lowe made Darts
> > history with his magnificent 9 dart finish against Keith Deller.So Happy
> > Anniversary John and I will be watching it again tonight before I go out
> and
> > play my Monday nights' game for my team....
> >
> > So cheers John and thanks for giving us so much pleasure over
> the
> > past 30 decades.....
> >
> > All the best Kev Pilling.
> >
> > I think I mean 3 decades...Sorry john.....
>
>




14 Oct 2003 15:28:32
Kev Pilling
Re: October 13th 1984


"Tony Fogarty" <anthony.fogarty@lycos.co.uk > wrote in message
news:bmgima$2vqa$1@news.icl.se...
> hehe well corrected! Did you win?......I lost my singles but the team won
7-2......A good night had by all......No 9 darters though?.......
>
> "Kev Pilling" <kev.pilling@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:bme939$c74$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> >
> > "Kev Pilling" <kev.pilling@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > news:bmdk9v$rij$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> > > May I be the first to remember that spectacular day Saturday October
> 13th
> > > 1984(BST) AT the Fulcrum centre in Slough.Where Mr John Lowe made
Darts
> > > history with his magnificent 9 dart finish against Keith Deller.So
Happy
> > > Anniversary John and I will be watching it again tonight before I go
out
> > and
> > > play my Monday nights' game for my team....
> > >
> > > So cheers John and thanks for giving us so much pleasure
over
> > the
> > > past 30 decades.....
> > >
> > > All the best Kev Pilling.
> > >
> > > I think I mean 3 decades...Sorry john.....
> >
> >
>
>