04 Apr 2004 21:02:48
Rob Shadbolt
Hey why aint any1 active

?????

04 Apr 2004 23:20:28
www.dartszeeland.tk
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

Good question....

Why dont you have anything to say (has to be intelligent..) ;-)

My trows are realy bad last few weeks so i dont have anything to say realy
:-) I just want to cry....

Well, cya...
Peter. (www . dartszeeland . nl)

"Rob Shadbolt"
> ?????

04 Apr 2004 23:47:24
TR
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

Well, I've had a good week.
Our team won the league championship. A very close match, tied at 6-6 going
into the last dbl cricket. My teammate and I were getting walloped as the
other team hit 5m, 6m, 7m. We were way behind. Finally started a mini come
back on 17's, till they closed them. Needing bulls, we hit 3b, then 3b
again. The bulls put us up in points, but we still needed 3 18s and 3 16s.
Yours truly hit T18, wired T16, then T16 to win the game and go up 8-6. we
took the next 2 dbl 501 to win the match.
Woohoo!

"www.dartszeeland.tk" <site@mail.nl > wrote in message
> Good question....
>
> Why dont you have anything to say (has to be intelligent..) ;-)
>
> My trows are realy bad last few weeks so i dont have anything to say realy
> :-) I just want to cry....
>
> Well, cya...
> Peter. (www . dartszeeland . nl)
>

> "Rob Shadbolt"
> > ?????

05 Apr 2004 04:53:41
www.dartszeeland.nl
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

Yepsssss, that's a good week .... :-)
(my time will come... you wait!!! next year the Lake Side, ha!)

Congerats! its realy cool if you can come back like that, takes mentaly
strong person(s) to do that...

Peter.

"TR" <trNO_SPAMedick@mindREMOVEspring.com > schreef in bericht
> Well, I've had a good week.
> Our team won the league championship. A very close match, tied at 6-6
going
> into the last dbl cricket. My teammate and I were getting walloped as the
> other team hit 5m, 6m, 7m. We were way behind. Finally started a mini come
> back on 17's, till they closed them. Needing bulls, we hit 3b, then 3b
> again. The bulls put us up in points, but we still needed 3 18s and 3 16s.
> Yours truly hit T18, wired T16, then T16 to win the game and go up 8-6. we
> took the next 2 dbl 501 to win the match.
> Woohoo!
>

> "www.dartszeeland.tk" <site@mail.nl> wrote in message
> > Good question....
> >
> > Why dont you have anything to say (has to be intelligent..) ;-)
> >
> > My trows are realy bad last few weeks so i dont have anything to say
realy
> > :-) I just want to cry....
> >
> > Well, cya...
> > Peter. (www . dartszeeland . nl)
> >

> > "Rob Shadbolt"
> > > ?????

05 Apr 2004 15:09:55
Rob Shadbolt
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

I havent posted anything as im apprently not allowed to play darts due to a
spinal fusion that i had a couple of weeks ago... sush don't tell them i was
playing 8 days after the op :)

had a friendly game at the local and kicked som arse only i can only last 2
legs b4 pain takes over and i need a beer ( any excuse).

"www.dartszeeland.nl" <site@mail.nl > wrote in message
> Yepsssss, that's a good week .... :-)
> (my time will come... you wait!!! next year the Lake Side, ha!)
>
> Congerats! its realy cool if you can come back like that, takes mentaly
> strong person(s) to do that...
>
> Peter.
>

> "TR" <trNO_SPAMedick@mindREMOVEspring.com> schreef in bericht
> > Well, I've had a good week.
> > Our team won the league championship. A very close match, tied at 6-6
> going
> > into the last dbl cricket. My teammate and I were getting walloped as
the
> > other team hit 5m, 6m, 7m. We were way behind. Finally started a mini
come
> > back on 17's, till they closed them. Needing bulls, we hit 3b, then 3b
> > again. The bulls put us up in points, but we still needed 3 18s and 3
16s.
> > Yours truly hit T18, wired T16, then T16 to win the game and go up 8-6.
we
> > took the next 2 dbl 501 to win the match.
> > Woohoo!
> >

> > "www.dartszeeland.tk" <site@mail.nl> wrote in message
> > > Good question....
> > >
> > > Why dont you have anything to say (has to be intelligent..) ;-)
> > >
> > > My trows are realy bad last few weeks so i dont have anything to say
> realy
> > > :-) I just want to cry....
> > >
> > > Well, cya...
> > > Peter. (www . dartszeeland . nl)
> > >

> > > "Rob Shadbolt"

05 Apr 2004 14:11:57
Preston
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

I had a great weekend this past weekend myself. Went to the Mid Canada
Classis in Sault Ste. Marie and won the 4 man teams.

I went there with a doubles partner and got picked up by Norm Tremblay and
his partner Bill Kingsbury for the teams. This is the first time I have made
it to the finals in a dart tourney let alone win. I think I handled the
pressure ok but know how much work I still have to do to compete in the
singles.

Anyway I just wanted to thank Norm and Bill and let you guys know about my
victory. I have my name on the same trophy as John Part now. whoohoo!!

"Rob Shadbolt" <Rob@rshadbolt.freeserve.co.uk > wrote in message
> ?????

06 Apr 2004 15:05:24
johan
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

Preston wrote:

> I had a great weekend this past weekend myself. Went to the Mid Canada
> Classis in Sault Ste. Marie and won the 4 man teams.
>
> I went there with a doubles partner and got picked up by Norm Tremblay and
> his partner Bill Kingsbury for the teams. This is the first time I have
> made it to the finals in a dart tourney let alone win. I think I handled
> the pressure ok but know how much work I still have to do to compete in
> the singles.
>
> Anyway I just wanted to thank Norm and Bill and let you guys know about my
> victory. I have my name on the same trophy as John Part now. whoohoo!!

Nice shooting

06 Apr 2004 12:40:07
Neil
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

"Rob Shadbolt" <Rob@rshadbolt.freeserve.co.uk > wrote in message
> ?????

My team got a bye into the playoffs, and we play arguably the best team in
our C-league tonight. Last time out we just fell short of a win against
them, although I have a suspicion that they backed off to hide the fact that
they're all way beyond C-league level. This would also explain why they
only finished second in the regular season, although the first placed team
also consists of A and B-league level players. Oh well....."WADA" ya gonna
do? ;-)

If anyone in the WADA area is interested in seeing some real amateurs
darters, we're playing at Bungalow Billiards in Chantilly @ 8pm. I play in
an England Cricket shirt -- "real" Cricket, not the dart game ;-)

Neil.

08 Apr 2004 08:30:43
Neil
Re: Hey why aint any1 active

"Neil" <NOSPAMnbrad@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> My team got a bye into the playoffs, and we play arguably the best team in
> our C-league tonight. Last time out we just fell short of a win against
> them, although I have a suspicion that they backed off to hide the fact
that
> they're all way beyond C-league level. This would also explain why they
> only finished second in the regular season, although the first placed team
> also consists of A and B-league level players. Oh well....."WADA" ya
gonna
> do? ;-)
>
> If anyone in the WADA area is interested in seeing some real amateurs
> darters, we're playing at Bungalow Billiards in Chantilly @ 8pm. I play
in
> an England Cricket shirt -- "real" Cricket, not the dart game ;-)
>
> Neil.

Well, our team was thoroughly beaten, so much so that they did enough to win
the night just after the half way point. My doubles partner and I did get
off to a solid start in a game of Cricket, with him hitting 3 bulls and me
hitting my first 7-mark (T-16, T-16 S-16) of the season, but we lost 2-1. I
was swept in singles Cricket by my opponent who performed his usual show
boating routine including a 9-mark.

In doubles 401 my partner and I actually swept with me stepping up to win
both games with a D-14 (second dart) and a D-16 (first dart).

Our guys were swept in all other games played, but we stuck around for some
friendly games and for the practice. So ends another season. We're on the
look out for a ringer or two of our own next season, especially if WADA
don't fix the problem of unbalanced teams. Still it's good practice.

Neil.