30 Jul 2003 12:10:30
res0ta8b
????? about ball??

i use a columbia power torq and love the ball,i am looking for something new
and can anybody tell me in todays new balls what would be close to the type
of roll and reaction to this ball,i am getting advice on going to a icon or
apex,i am a moderate cranker whith some hook to my throw and use 15 pound
equipment. thanks

30 Jul 2003 23:53:57
The Red Sox Must Be Destroyed
Re: ????? about ball??

>From: "res0ta8b" res0ta8b@verizon.net

>i use a columbia power torq and love the ball,i am looking for something new
>and can anybody tell me in todays new balls what would be close to the type
>of roll and reaction to this ball,i am getting advice on going to a icon or
>apex,i am a moderate cranker whith some hook to my throw and use 15 pound
>equipment. thanks

Depends how much hook you'er looking for. If you're looking for a comparable
hook, try the Columbia Piranha Retro or Columbia Beast Master...they should be
very close to the Power Torq. If you're looking for the same type of heavy
smooth roll but more hook, you should consider the Columbia Wicked b/r/t.

- Jeff

TV quote of the moment:

"I believe that laughter is the best medicine."
"We must be in the placebo group."

31 Jul 2003 23:25:46
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: ????? about ball??

A moderate cranker with some hook....
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay..............

Ryan