31 Oct 2003 17:55:04
Greg B.
Worked up a template for MS Excel

Well, after much research in how scores and averages are calculated for
leagues, I've finally came up with a MS Excel spreadsheet for tracking my
teams progress. I've also created a template should anyone want to try and
do the same.

--
Greg B.
'01 V6 Convertible Premium Trim Option

01 Nov 2003 12:40:31
GSalisbury
Re: Worked up a template for MS Excel

Well this is interesting... I, too, just worked up a simplistic Excel
spread-sheet (Office95) for tracking my team's status. (I shoot in two
leagues so have two sheets going.)

I have a League sheet for basically setting the start-date and the total
points for a night.
I have a Team sheet were the only thing entered is points won for the night
and the rest is calculated from member sheets.
I have 5 Member sheets and 3 substitute sheets and 3 blind sheets were the
individual scores are entered for the night.
Takes all of 1-2 minutes to enter the data.

I'd be interested in exchanging templates for comparison.
I'd be willing to attach my template here - I'm not going to lose any sleep
if someone actually can use it - that would be the idea.

Any interest?

--
George Salisbury
Long Valley, NJ

"Greg B." <gospamsum1@else.dumbass.com > wrote in message
> Well, after much research in how scores and averages are calculated for
> leagues, I've finally came up with a MS Excel spreadsheet for tracking my
> teams progress. I've also created a template should anyone want to try and
> do the same.
>
> --
> Greg B.
> '01 V6 Convertible Premium Trim Option
> Mods: K&N air filter, air silencer removed
> Future mods: anything that doesn't blow up my engine!
> http://home.comcast.net/~80ktrkr/ <--My New Website!!

01 Nov 2003 17:08:00
Ralph Undis
Re: Worked up a template for MS Excel

I would be interested in your template. I looked on your website, but I
couldn't find it.

"Greg B." <gospamsum1@else.dumbass.com > wrote in message
> Well, after much research in how scores and averages are calculated for
> leagues, I've finally came up with a MS Excel spreadsheet for tracking my
> teams progress. I've also created a template should anyone want to try and
> do the same.
>
> --
> Greg B.
> '01 V6 Convertible Premium Trim Option
> Mods: K&N air filter, air silencer removed
> Future mods: anything that doesn't blow up my engine!
> http://home.comcast.net/~80ktrkr/ <--My New Website!!

03 Nov 2003 06:36:41
JM
Re: Worked up a template for MS Excel

Please post or email me your spreadsheet. . .thanks

Jeff

05 Nov 2003 09:08:50
GSalisbury
Re: Worked up a template for MS Excel

Not sure if you're addressing OP or not but I emailed copy of mine. As I had
noted, it's Excel 95 so should be accessible by just about any version.

I've tried to attach the spreadsheet here in the NG a couple of times but it
doesn't seem to take - I don't know if it's me, my ISP or the NG -
whatever...

Geo.