23 Oct 2003 00:29:35
David Carcagente
Mack Joins PBA

from www.pba.com

PBA News

Tim Mack Joins PBA
Vernon Hills, IL - October 22, 2003

Tim Mack, coming off a gold medal performance with Team USA in Kuala Lumpur in
September, has become a member of the PBA.

Mack will enter this week’s PBA Miller High Life Open through a house spot
provided by Hawthorn Lanes.

“We are glad to have Tim join the PBA membership and offer him the
opportunity to compete against the best bowlers in the world,” said Fred
Schreyer, PBA Commissioner.

“I look forward to the challenge,” said Mack, who has won titles on five
continents as an amateur.

-----------------

Looks like he decided to go for one of the 50 spots. Smart move IMO, rather
than trying to get in through whatever Q school they set up, or work his way
through the regional program. I think he should be able to rank in the top 50
by the end of the year. Also good luck to my friend Neil Croinex, who finished
29th in the PTQ and will be bowling in the event.

-David
"What's the one thing you don't ask at Victoria's Secret?? Does this come in
kid's sizes?" - 25th Hour

23 Oct 2003 01:13:00
Tony R Smith
Re: Mack Joins PBA

It will be a walk in the park... There won't be any question after this
season whether Tim is truly among the best bowlers alive. Just my $.02

David Carcagente wrote:

>from www.pba.com
>
>PBA News
>
>Tim Mack Joins PBA
>Vernon Hills, IL - October 22, 2003
>
>Tim Mack, coming off a gold medal performance with Team USA in Kuala Lumpur in
>September, has become a member of the PBA.
>
>Mack will enter this week’s PBA Miller High Life Open through a house spot
>provided by Hawthorn Lanes.
>
>“We are glad to have Tim join the PBA membership and offer him the
>opportunity to compete against the best bowlers in the world,” said Fred
>Schreyer, PBA Commissioner.
>
>“I look forward to the challenge,” said Mack, who has won titles on five
>continents as an amateur.

>-----------------
>
>Looks like he decided to go for one of the 50 spots. Smart move IMO, rather
>than trying to get in through whatever Q school they set up, or work his way
>through the regional program. I think he should be able to rank in the top 50
>by the end of the year. Also good luck to my friend Neil Croinex, who finished
>29th in the PTQ and will be bowling in the event.
>
>-David
>"What's the one thing you don't ask at Victoria's Secret?? Does this come in
>kid's sizes?" - 25th Hour

23 Oct 2003 18:49:19
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: Mack Joins PBA

After seeing him in malaysia, i would be VERY suprised if he doesn't win AT
LEAST one PBA event this year!

Ryan