14 Feb 2005 18:19:17
Joe Schmuckatelli
Dick Weber, R.I.P.

http://www.pba.com/news/default.asp?ID=3695

14 Feb 2005 20:17:29
John O
Re: Dick Weber, R.I.P.

By every account I have ever heard, and having met the man twice, he was
always a class act. I'll have to give him a moment of my time when I step on
the approach tonight.

-John O

14 Feb 2005 21:26:14
pkstore2
Re: Dick Weber, R.I.P.

It was a sad week for the tour going back to "The Firestone" then this. You
will not be forgotten here. RIP.

14 Feb 2005 20:14:06
Rustbelt
Re: Dick Weber, R.I.P.

Very, very significant loss to the sport of bowling. He will be missed
greatly.

14 Feb 2005 22:54:19
Jack B
Re: Dick Weber, R.I.P.

I had the great fortune to bowl with Dick Weber in a pro-am 6 or 7 years
ago. He was a wonderful guy to chat with and really enjoyed people. He
always had a smile on his face.

I had no idea he was ill. All my best to his family. I am sending a donation
to the Hall of Fame as suggested by the family.

Jack B

"Joe Schmuckatelli" <joeschmuck@KILL.SPAMFORD.WALLACE.NOW > wrote in message
> http://www.pba.com/news/default.asp?ID=3695

15 Feb 2005 02:13:42
Jeff Rife
Re: Dick Weber, R.I.P.

Joe Schmuckatelli (joeschmuck@KILL.SPAMFORD.WALLACE.NOW) wrote in alt.sport.bowling:
> http://www.pba.com/news/default.asp?ID=3695

"Pardon the Interruption" did a nice little bit on this. Both Kornheiser
and Wilbon seemed really sincere, and Wilbon knows the sport.

Although I've only really heard stories, Dick was a great guy, and great
for the sport.

Weber and Carter & company on the Budweiser team with their 5-man record
are what real bowling is about.

--
Jeff Rife | "What are you looking at? You're laborers; you