05 Jan 2004 22:16:14
Stefanie Anderson
traps

Another newbie here lost and looking for guidance. I have been on body for
life for about 4 months now and have seen some great progress. I have
recently changed my lifting program to a more intense workout. One part that
I have not worked on is my traps. Where can I find some good workouts for
this area or other areas that I might be neglecting? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jack

06 Jan 2004 05:32:14
EAVL Inc.
Re: traps

"Stefanie Anderson" <jsanderson5@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
> Another newbie here lost and looking for guidance. I have been on body for
> life for about 4 months now and have seen some great progress. I have
> recently changed my lifting program to a more intense workout. One part
that
> I have not worked on is my traps. Where can I find some good workouts for
> this area or other areas that I might be neglecting? Any help is greatly
> appreciated.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

23 Jan 2004 23:21:57
BriTTney
Re: traps

"Stefanie Anderson" <jsanderson5@bellsouth.net > schreef in bericht
> Another newbie here lost and looking for guidance. I have been on body for
> life for about 4 months now and have seen some great progress. I have
> recently changed my lifting program to a more intense workout. One part
that
> I have not worked on is my traps. Where can I find some good workouts for
> this area or other areas that I might be neglecting? Any help is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

I rarely go for my traps directly. Each week, I do heavy deathlifts, and
that's all they need atm.

I shouldn't worry about areas that are neglected of you do all the basics.

BriTT

18 Apr 2004 21:02:16
Dave Zero
Re: traps

Stefanie Anderson <jsanderson5@bellsouth.net > wrote:
> Another newbie here lost and looking for guidance. I have been on
> body for life for about 4 months now and have seen some great
> progress. I have recently changed my lifting program to a more
> intense workout. One part that I have not worked on is my traps.
> Where can I find some good workouts for this area or other areas that
> I might be neglecting? Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

Shrugs. I personally prefer dumbbell shrugs but barbell ones can work
well too.

Be careful though about your trap-delt balance. Traps are easy to build.
Delts take some time. You don't want traps too big for your delts.

--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
Gallagher