20 Apr 2004 13:41:44
Jorge Ramirez
assistance

all im looking for is Answers...
this friend of mine has gone to a gym for about 2 months..and he is really
really bulk up

the last time i saw him was in mid march and yesteday april 19 i saw him and
he is really bulked, i mean atleast 10-15 pounds... how is this possible????
its been less than a month that i saw him and now all of a sudden he is
pumped?

all i want to know is how is this possible... cause i really dont think its
a legit work out... i wanted to get that way but my workouts havent gotten
me anywhere

HELP!

05 Aug 2004 14:48:27
John Campbell
Re: assistance

Eat more...
Work out harder.
Dont be a hater.

--
Raugh (R-Tx)

"Jorge Ramirez" <dick0n@codetel.net.do > wrote in message
> all im looking for is Answers...
> this friend of mine has gone to a gym for about 2 months..and he is really
> really bulk up
>
> the last time i saw him was in mid march and yesteday april 19 i saw him
and
> he is really bulked, i mean atleast 10-15 pounds... how is this
possible????
> its been less than a month that i saw him and now all of a sudden he is
> pumped?
>
> all i want to know is how is this possible... cause i really dont think
its
> a legit work out... i wanted to get that way but my workouts havent gotten
> me anywhere
>

> HELP!

---

Topfit
Re: assistance

10-15 pounds in a month? It's possible to do naturally if a person
starts using creatine and eats LOTS of food. But the resultant weight
gain will be almost all water weight and fat. If the weight gain is
muscle, then there is surely something "illegal/steroidal" going on.

www.topfitonline.com