14 Jul 2004 15:45:10
timi
Where to get ABS roller with ability to put weights on it ?

Hi,

where can I get an ABS roller (the one for crunches) where
I can put weights on to make it harder. I once saw one but
forget where...

Many Thanks
Timi

15 Jul 2004 09:29:52
Peter Rouse
Re: Where to get ABS roller with ability to put weights on it ?

Forget about it. Save your money...

"timi" <timiffm@gmx.de > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> where can I get an ABS roller (the one for crunches) where
> I can put weights on to make it harder. I once saw one but
> forget where...
>
> Many Thanks
> Timi

17 Jul 2004 16:33:18
Eddy
Re: Where to get ABS roller with ability to put weights on it ?

"timi" <timiffm@gmx.de > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> where can I get an ABS roller (the one for crunches) where
> I can put weights on to make it harder. I once saw one but
> forget where...
>
> Many Thanks
> Timi

Yes save your money, and buy a plate or two, wrap them in a towel, and stick
them on your chest.

Eddy