25 Jun 2003 23:42:34
Rob
Re: Lactic Acid Build-Up

"Mikey"
> I saw an interesting flash movie that talked about neutralizing lactic acid in the muscles. Has anyone tried this? I found it at www.coralsport.com/lactic-acid.htm
>
> It seems to make sense.
>
> Mikey
> mikeNOSPAMmarket@rogers.com

Hey that stuff works! No kidding.

I went for the first bike ride of the season this year.
Burned my thys like you wouldn't believe.
Drank a couple quarts of coral water, and
the next day....NOTHING! No stiffness.

Last year I was limping for two days!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030222153426E8x0RoN7

27 Jun 2003 01:16:21
Pokey
Re: Lactic Acid Build-Up

Hey, no fair! You posted from the same computer as Mikey!

Pokey

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:42:34 GMT, "Rob" <iscream4me@yahoo.ca > wrote:

>"Mikey"
>> I saw an interesting flash movie that talked about neutralizing lactic acid in the muscles. Has anyone tried this? I found it at www.coralsport.com/lactic-acid.htm
>>
>> It seems to make sense.
>>
>> Mikey
>> mikeNOSPAMmarket@rogers.com
>>

>Hey that stuff works! No kidding.
>
>I went for the first bike ride of the season this year.
>Burned my thys like you wouldn't believe.
>Drank a couple quarts of coral water, and
>the next day....NOTHING! No stiffness.
>
>Last year I was limping for two days!
>

>---
>MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030222153426E8x0RoN7

10 Sep 2003 19:26:53
Buddee
Re: Lactic Acid Build-Up

BWAHAHHAAHHAHAHH!!!!