27 Jan 2004 20:58:09
Torquemada.
Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

What do you guys think about this cycle?

1st week: 3x Dianabol 1x each meal
2nd week: 5x Dianabol, 1x meals and 2 before training
3rd, 4th week: 8x Dianabol, 1X each meal, 3 before training and 3 afterwards
5th week: 8x Dianabol like mentioned above, plus 1x Anadrol with lunch
6th week: As mentioned above, but 2x Anadrol with main meals

2 weeks without taking any of the above

And 4 weeks of 2x Nolvadex with meals

Training: 5 times a week, with personal trainer

Diet: 3800 Calories per day, 350g proteins and 250 carbs

Supplements: 15g of Glutamine, 2x Whey Protein+Carbs drinks, 1x DHEA
pills, 3x HMB pills, 2x L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan


27 Jan 2004 16:00:34
Doc Holladay
Re: Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

> Training: 5 times a week, with personal trainer

you'll be overtrained in two weeks--even with gear. go for every other day
training hitting one major muscle group per workout per week [mon-pecs tris
delts, weds-lats bis forearms lower back traps, friday--legs, abs]. i'm on
mad gear and still get sore with that regimen.

doc




27 Jan 2004 23:13:22
Torquemada.
Re: Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

Doc Holladay wrote:
>>Training: 5 times a week, with personal trainer
>
>
> you'll be overtrained in two weeks--even with gear. go for every other day
> training hitting one major muscle group per workout per week [mon-pecs tris
> delts, weds-lats bis forearms lower back traps, friday--legs, abs]. i'm on
> mad gear and still get sore with that regimen.

Of course I train one muscle group at time. And next time I hit a quite
different group. Here is my schedule:

Monday: Abs
Tuesday: Delts, Biceps, Forearm
Wed: Abs, Legs, Calves
Thu: Pex, Triceps
Fri: rest
Sat: Lets, back, lower back
Sun: rest

What about the 'choice of weapons'? Good pick? I am not going to inject
anything, i am too scared of needles :-) Yes, a 92KG little baby :-)

--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan


28 Jan 2004 05:25:29
EAVL Inc.
Re: Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

"Torquemada." <torquemada@despammed.com > wrote in message
news:bv6jd3$ono4k$1@ID-188485.news.uni-berlin.de...
> What do you guys think about this cycle?
>
> 1st week: 3x Dianabol 1x each meal
> 2nd week: 5x Dianabol, 1x meals and 2 before training
> 3rd, 4th week: 8x Dianabol, 1X each meal, 3 before training and 3
afterwards
> 5th week: 8x Dianabol like mentioned above, plus 1x Anadrol with lunch
> 6th week: As mentioned above, but 2x Anadrol with main meals

It's shit. Tapering dbol serves no purpose. Anandrol for the last two weeks,
why? Might as well skip it. Might as well skip the entire "cycle" actually.

> 2 weeks without taking any of the above
>
> And 4 weeks of 2x Nolvadex with meals

Why would you even wait two weeks and do you think Nolva only would be
enough to get your shit working again?

> Training: 5 times a week, with personal trainer

Whoa, slow down boy. hehe

> Diet: 3800 Calories per day, 350g proteins and 250 carbs

More carbs and what about fats?




28 Jan 2004 04:34:35
Torquemada.
Re: Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

EAVL Inc. wrote:

> It's shit. Tapering dbol serves no purpose. Anandrol for the last two weeks,
> why? Might as well skip it. Might as well skip the entire "cycle" actually.

Any other suggestions about oral steroids? OK, so you suggest not using
dbol... Well I find it quite effective as a beginner. But anyway, please
illustrate me your oral alternative.


> Why would you even wait two weeks and do you think Nolva only would be
> enough to get your shit working again?

Suggestions? Possibly keeping the stools away from the whole operation ;-)

>>Diet: 3800 Calories per day, 350g proteins and 250 carbs

> More carbs and what about fats?

Actually, I am also trying -successfully, so far- to lose weight...

--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan


18 Apr 2004 20:55:55
Dave Zero
Re: Oral steroid cycle: suggestions please

Torquemada. <torquemada@despammed.com > wrote:
> EAVL Inc. wrote:
>
>> It's shit. Tapering dbol serves no purpose. Anandrol for the last
>> two weeks, why? Might as well skip it. Might as well skip the entire
>> "cycle" actually.
>
> Any other suggestions about oral steroids? OK, so you suggest not
> using dbol... Well I find it quite effective as a beginner. But
> anyway, please illustrate me your oral alternative.

D-Bol is a good supplement. Anadrol works, but it's more trouble than
it's worth, from my experience.


--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
Gallagher