26 Jan 2004 15:15:17
Rollin 4 Eva
Novice Looking for Steroid Advice

What's a good steroid for a beginer with decent (least side effects) gains
in mucle mass and strength? I'd like to be able to keep as much of my gains
as possible once getting off the steroids. And I don't really plan on
taking them any more than 6 months, as I've heard they can have some pretty
nasty side effects. I'm currently taking whey protein and creating as
supplements, but they're not giving me the gains I'm looking for. I eat 4
times a day and workout 3 times a week, working each body part once a week.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

03 Feb 2004 23:12:19
Lekshey
Re: Novice Looking for Steroid Advice

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:15:17 -0600, "Rollin 4 Eva" <test@test.com >
wrote:

>What's a good steroid for a beginer with decent (least side effects) gains
>in mucle mass and strength? I'd like to be able to keep as much of my gains
>as possible once getting off the steroids. And I don't really plan on
>taking them any more than 6 months, as I've heard they can have some pretty
>nasty side effects. I'm currently taking whey protein and creating as
>supplements, but they're not giving me the gains I'm looking for. I eat 4
>times a day and workout 3 times a week, working each body part once a week.
>Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-6 months????? Better reduce that to 6-8 weeks if you want to stay
safe and healthy..... Try a cycle of Sustanon or Deca Durabolin. And
remember Clomid, and perhaps some Proviron and/or Nolvadex.

25 Feb 2004 11:37:11
Roid U Ser
Re: Novice Looking for Steroid Advice

Hi,
I have just started myself - my 5th week.

The first 2 weeks I was on : 200mg boldenone; 100mg nandrolone
decanoate
THe third week - 5th : 200mg boldenone; 100mg nandrolone decanoate +
250mg sustanon

I work out 3-4 times a week; one of which will be cardio only and I am
172cm tall and 34 years old. There were no significant weight gain in
the first 2 and a half weeks, but in the last 2 weeks or so, I have
gone from 65kg to about 67.8kg. I think I am bigger and certainly feel
stronger - in fact I can now lift / push twice the weight I have been
able to do in the last 8 years or so I have been going to the gym

I do however now have 2 problems:
1. Is my current stack ok - should I double up? I intend to continue
the cycle for a full 8 weeks; then rest for 8 weeks before my next
cycle. I am also drinking loads of protein shakes and vits.

2. The person who supplied me the stuff has now moved away from
London. I am concerned that I may not be able to secure a source for
my next cycle. It took me 8 months to find someone who is willing to
help. How do I go about securing a source without getting myself or
the source into trouble? The gym I go to (Holmes Places) is too anal
for these sort of thing.

Can you please advise? You can e-mail me direct if you wish at the
above e-mail address. Thanks

Lekshey <ossovik@tiscali.no > wrote in message news:<vr6020pluqgqnncik3g15eiasr61l564lq@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:15:17 -0600, "Rollin 4 Eva" <test@test.com>
> wrote:
>
> >What's a good steroid for a beginer with decent (least side effects) gains
> >in mucle mass and strength? I'd like to be able to keep as much of my gains
> >as possible once getting off the steroids. And I don't really plan on
> >taking them any more than 6 months, as I've heard they can have some pretty
> >nasty side effects. I'm currently taking whey protein and creating as
> >supplements, but they're not giving me the gains I'm looking for. I eat 4
> >times a day and workout 3 times a week, working each body part once a week.
> >Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
> >

> -6 months????? Better reduce that to 6-8 weeks if you want to stay
> safe and healthy..... Try a cycle of Sustanon or Deca Durabolin. And
> remember Clomid, and perhaps some Proviron and/or Nolvadex.

18 Apr 2004 20:56:56
Dave Zero
Re: Novice Looking for Steroid Advice

Rollin 4 Eva <test@test.com > wrote:
> What's a good steroid for a beginer with decent (least side effects)
> gains in mucle mass and strength? I'd like to be able to keep as
> much of my gains as possible once getting off the steroids. And I
> don't really plan on taking them any more than 6 months, as I've
> heard they can have some pretty nasty side effects. I'm currently
> taking whey protein and creating as supplements, but they're not
> giving me the gains I'm looking for. I eat 4 times a day and workout
> 3 times a week, working each body part once a week. Any help is
> appreciated. Thanks.

The classic combo - Deca and D-bol - should be a good place to start.

--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
Gallagher