07 Jan 2004 16:36:27
Ryan Atici
Not a scoop, but a shovel...

Has anyone seen the size of the scoop in "weight gainer 1850" by GNC?

I went along with a friend's recommendation and decided to give "weight
gainer 1850" a try. Just like many people experience, my main problem with
any weight gainer product is that I get bloated and can't eat anything else
for the rest of the day. "weight gainer 1850" is the worst bloat-er of any
kind of weight gainer product. You gotta see the size of the scoop inside.
It is not a scoop, but a damned shovel. Trying to mix 3 scoops of "weight
gainer 1850" in 24 ounce of milk (as suggested) is like trying to dissolve a
pound of sugar in a drop of water.

07 Jan 2004 23:36:21
EAVL Inc.
Re: Not a scoop, but a shovel...

"Ryan Atici" <Ryan_Atici@hotpop.com > wrote in message
> Has anyone seen the size of the scoop in "weight gainer 1850" by GNC?
>
> I went along with a friend's recommendation and decided to give "weight
> gainer 1850" a try. Just like many people experience, my main problem with
> any weight gainer product is that I get bloated and can't eat anything
else
> for the rest of the day. "weight gainer 1850" is the worst bloat-er of any
> kind of weight gainer product. You gotta see the size of the scoop inside.
> It is not a scoop, but a damned shovel. Trying to mix 3 scoops of "weight
> gainer 1850" in 24 ounce of milk (as suggested) is like trying to dissolve
> pound of sugar in a drop of water.

There's something very wrong with your diet if you need to add another 1850
calories from a weight gainer.

07 Jan 2004 18:21:11
Ryan Atici
Re: Not a scoop, but a shovel...

>There's something very wrong with your diet if you need to add another 1850
>calories from a weight gainer.

Actually, I don't have much of any diet program. My purpose is eating
healthy and trying to gain weight, I am just resorting to "weight gainer"
products for the extra boost I need in order to gain weight. For a person
who is desperate to gain weight, what is your recommendation to gain weight
other than simply saying "eat, eat, eat"?

08 Jan 2004 09:13:12

> >There's something very wrong with your diet if you need to add another
1850
> >calories from a weight gainer.
>
> Actually, I don't have much of any diet program. My purpose is eating
> healthy and trying to gain weight, I am just resorting to "weight gainer"
> products for the extra boost I need in order to gain weight. For a person
> who is desperate to gain weight, what is your recommendation to gain
weight
> other than simply saying "eat, eat, eat"?

Well, the first thing you should do is make a diet. Trust me, it will help a
lot. You can even post one here and "we" will help you improve it. When you
have it written down it's easier to see what needs to be improved. You can
easily add or replace products.

When you post your diet also tell us what kind of work your do/how active
you are, how many times a week you work out, your age, weight, height,
bodyfat percentage (if known), what your goals are etc etc.

In other words give us as much info as possible.

Sign at http://www.fitday.com/(free) and you'll be able to check the
nutritional facts of each product.

09 Jan 2004 18:35:45
Jonathan
Re: Not a scoop, but a shovel...

I tried some gainer crap from twin labs and returned it because it was so
awful. If you can't drink the shit what is the point. I then tried
Cytogainer chocolate malt and strawberry flavors. I cut the recommended 16
oz shake in half. After a month of this stuff everyone started asking me if
I was working out. The stuff tastes great to me. I did gain some body fat
too. My formula is 6 ounces of water, 2 ounces half and half or heavy
whipping cream and 2 scoops. I was doing 3 a day for the first month with
one before bed. I've cut back to one a day because I don't want to gain
more body fat.